Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Picture and Video Pages (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   The gun that only took to me 6 years to finally get..... (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=21397)

Muddytaco 08-23-2010 03:20 PM

The gun that only took to me 6 years to finally get.....

The long wait is finally over :D

1 of 25 2004 Highlander AKA Viking
-Robtown Valve (air assisted valve)
-Mightymax Volumizer
-Tadao Ebisu board
-JMJ Nurvos trigger
-AKA Feedneck
-Warpedmafisto bolt pin
-Dye stickies

Previous owner had the board settings all messed up (actually had it on excal mode so it was trying to shoot as closed bolt gun:confused: ) so I wasted all the air i had left in my tank so I haven't been able to shoot it yet:(

Gun is just sexy as hell though, easily my favorite milling of all time.

Still can't believe I finally own one after all this time, the only time they would come up for sale is when I didn't have any cash. Glad I didn't preorder new timmy now:p

She will be headed to destructive customs for some more custom weight loss after I use her at Xball day on the 11th of next month. Going to swap out the frame to and then send her off to anno.

And yes there is dust all over it, I was to excited to take the time to clean it off first.

More pics:

bigred76 08-23-2010 03:49 PM

Re: The gun that only took to me 6 years to finally get.....

Thought so. :)

DRAGON 08-23-2010 05:02 PM

Nice Viking Taco. Evidently your patience finally sufficed. Still waiting on that EMag I never bought years ago that I should have -

bamf-hacker 08-23-2010 06:29 PM

Nice pickup Taco.

shunut 08-23-2010 06:49 PM

Very nice, maybe I'll get to check it out at a BFE someday, if your truck doesn't break again.

xsvly-fat 08-23-2010 08:24 PM

I thought it was a Viking I just didn't know what kinda. Looks clean. How do they shoot?

Muddytaco 08-23-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGON (Post 252865)
Nice Viking Taco. Evidently your patience finally sufficed. Still waiting on that EMag I never bought years ago that I should have -

Patience didn't lead to any saving though, cost the same now as it would of 6 years ago lol.

Speaking of mags, I still my parts list for the pneumag I never started. Its always seems to get bumped down one more notch to make room for something else. I don't know if it will ever get finished.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shunut (Post 252867)
Very nice, maybe I'll get to check it out at a BFE someday, if your truck doesn't break again.

LOL, my ass is flying next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xsvly-fat (Post 252868)
How do they shoot?

Regular ones shot great, this one has upgraded air assisted valve and hammer setup but i haven't been able to test it really. Board settings came all messed up and ran out of air before i could get them right, shops closed mondays so I was screwed.

Getting air tomorrow and should have a video up.

DFSniper 08-24-2010 09:19 AM

nice, theres a dust salmon highlander on mcb that i wouldnt mind having, but its way out of my price range right now :(

TheDarkShadow 08-24-2010 09:23 AM

sweet marker

xsvly-fat 08-24-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muddytaco (Post 252872)
Regular ones shot great, this one has upgraded air assisted valve and hammer setup but i haven't been able to test it really. Board settings came all messed up and ran out of air before i could get them right, shops closed mondays so I was screwed.

Getting air tomorrow and should have a video up.

Nice, I've only seen one regular one in person and it looked ok, I didn't see how it shot though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DFSniper (Post 252875)
nice, theres a dust salmon highlander on mcb that i wouldnt mind having, but its way out of my price range right now :(

I think I saw that. It looked so nice.