Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Store Links and Info (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   SUNDRAGON 5th aniversery (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=20586)

ferret15 09-23-2009 06:46 PM

SUNDRAGON 5th aniversery

HAPPY 5th anniversary for sundragonpb.com

I still love this website and try my best to order from this amazing site which also has some of the better spyder parts and probably the biggest replacement section i've seen to date. Thanks again for serving us although this year you didn't have an awesome contest.

bigred76 09-23-2009 09:08 PM

Re: SUNDRAGON 5th aniversery

Congratulations, Sunny! We <3 you!

Critical 09-24-2009 07:48 AM

Has it been a year already? Wow, happy 5th!

ForeverSpyder 09-24-2009 11:56 AM

A big thanks to sun for his website and general efforts to help the paintball community. His site helped me a bunch of a newer player and still does. :)

`Fs

SundragonPPS 09-24-2009 04:14 PM

ferret15, bigred76, Critical & ForeverSpyder: thanks everyone for the encouraging words of congratulations!

I'll send Mr Ferret the bribe money I offered him for starting this post ASAP :D

With fields, stores and even large companies such as Smart Parts barely making it or not making it at all through this trying time in our US economy, SPPS feels extremely fortunate to be still standing. Without the continued support of our faithful Spyder enthusiasts and the Kingman team in Baldwin Park, that longevity would have never been made possible. I'd like to thank you all for making the 5 years a reality. :flowerred:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret15 (Post 245601)
...although this year you didn't have an awesome contest.

Now would that be fair? You already know the answers to all the questions ha ha!

XSiv Force 09-24-2009 04:29 PM

there are more questions to be asked answers to be had

congrats on the 5th

ferret15 09-24-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SundragonPPS (Post 245625)
ferret15, bigred76, Critical & ForeverSpyder: thanks everyone for the encouraging words of congratulations!

I'll send Mr Ferret the bribe money I offered him for starting this post ASAP :D

No problem, i still can't believe i almost dropped the ball last year at claiming my prizes.

Paintball Freak 09-25-2009 08:32 AM

Great website! Glad to see you guys are still up and running for 5 years!

Griff 09-27-2009 08:29 PM

All I can say is thank you for a great site, always first on my list when I need a part.

SundragonPPS 09-28-2009 06:24 PM

Ha Ha :D

Thanks again to everyone for the kudo's. Good to hear the site is appreciated by some of you too. Nothing fancy, just the basics.

:bow: