Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   News & Updates (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Calling All Quest Owners... (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=20476)

bigred76 08-22-2009 12:35 AM

Calling All Quest Owners...

Today at my local paintball shop, a rather interesting fellow walked in and introduced himself as "Erik." He then proceeded back out to his car, and came back with an assload of parts in boxes with an odd looking logo. This gentleman perspired and lugged in many boxes, all with the same odd looking label. Aaron (the shop owner) soon came out of the back, shook hands with this gentleman named Erik, and said "hey Bronc." Then it hit me... these many boxes with the odd logo were boxes from First Endeavor Paintball. This is the next thing I saw:

It essentially boils down to this: California Paintball Supply is once again and currently the ONLY official FEP repair center. Look for the Official Press Release coming soon in the FEP forum on PBN. By the way... did I mention I saw MANY, MANY replacement bolts as well as many other... interesting... things? I will have better pictures of many things tomorrow night, as these were taken with the first camera I saw and not my own. :)

If you need parts for your Quest, please email aaron@cpspaintball.com, holli@cpspaintball.com, or PM me here for more information.

DFSniper 08-22-2009 03:55 AM

Re: Calling All Quest Owners...

i have a dif pic, but im not sure if i saved it on my PC or not.

bigred76 08-22-2009 04:09 AM

The K1 has not been released, nor do we carry them at California Paintball Supply... yet.

TheDarkShadow 08-22-2009 06:00 PM

hotness

HelpDeskHustler 08-23-2009 12:42 AM

so wait... you're leaking pics now?

bigred76 08-23-2009 01:25 AM

Silly Claus... I did no such thing. That was Sascha with the rendering from PBN. It looks MUCH better in reality. In the pictures are the '07 bodies we have now. I'm waiting for confirmation on the other pictures I have to post them, but we have pretty much everything to build a complete Quest.

bigred76 08-23-2009 11:33 PM

I added new pictures as well as the press release from FEP Sports. I mighta just found my new calling: product photography. :D

chnk 08-25-2009 01:23 PM

absolutley sick i have 1 of 3 "tank" 07 quest bodies right now, nice to hear fep is really making a comeback,

i wounder how much the raiders body is

now only if the would come out with a lowrise feedneck

bigred76 08-25-2009 07:02 PM

The Raiders body just sold today, and the Tank'd bodies are 1/5.... ;)

chnk 08-25-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred76 (Post 244927)
The Raiders body just sold today, and the Tank'd bodies are 1/5.... ;)

damnit that raiders body is sick, i miss my raiders

i know 3 are sold, i have one, 2 are with the owners i think

whats with the red bosy? is it partly sanded or what?