Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Air Systems (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   will my gun work with this tank (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=20034)

lordvader952 05-13-2009 06:17 PM

will my gun work with this tank

Hay i got a spyder rsx and i was worndering if my low pressure crossfire 68ci tank.
cause it says work pressure is at 250psi and the tank is 450psi

DFSniper 05-13-2009 07:25 PM

Re: will my gun work with this tank

it'll work, but it'll work better with a high pressure tank.

lordvader952 05-14-2009 03:22 PM

well u got LP and not HP cause it said it was a LP operation marker

DFSniper 05-14-2009 04:33 PM

right. but thats just the regs. the stock reg converts it down to LP operating pressure (below 450psi). SOME angel regs cant handle the 850psi output of normal tanks, which is what the LP tanks were designed for. think of it this way, when your tanks is putting out 850 psi and your reg is putting out 250, your have a 600psi buffer zone to help with faster recharge. on the other hand, with a 450psi tank, you only have a 200psi buffer zone.

lordvader952 05-14-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFSniper (Post 239369)
right. but thats just the regs. the stock reg converts it down to LP operating pressure (below 450psi). SOME angel regs cant handle the 850psi output of normal tanks, which is what the LP tanks were designed for. think of it this way, when your tanks is putting out 850 psi and your reg is putting out 250, your have a 600psi buffer zone to help with faster recharge. on the other hand, with a 450psi tank, you only have a 200psi buffer zone.

yea will u really know what ur talking bout and i was worndering if u know alot or anything about spyder rsx cause i have a question with my gun

DFSniper 05-14-2009 06:20 PM

not the RSX in particular, but i may be able to help.

bigred76 05-14-2009 08:17 PM

Type slower and more clearly and we will be able to help you more concisely. You also do not need two threads on the same issue. ;)

You RSX will work just fine off the LP output tank (puts out approximately 450psi), but it's really pushing it with a Spyder unless it's a really good, high-flowing tank regulator (most on the market are nowadays).

Another thing, asking a member if he knows what the marker is is kinda counter-intuitive as he just replied to your question. If you have a question about the marker, just ask it.

Modded-Like-Hell 05-15-2009 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred76 (Post 239404)
Type slower and more clearly and we will be able to help you more concisely. You also do not need two threads on the same issue. ;)

You RSX will work just fine off the LP output tank (puts out approximately 450psi), but it's really pushing it with a Spyder unless it's a really good, high-flowing tank regulator (most on the market are nowadays).

Another thing, asking a member if he knows what the marker is is kinda counter-intuitive as he just replied to your question. If you have a question about the marker, just ask it.

damn! you took the works right out of my mouth

lordvader952 05-15-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFSniper (Post 239383)
not the RSX in particular, but i may be able to help.

well the problem is it stoped shooting.I dont know the name of the part but the silver part that pushes up on the thing to make it fire stop going up and i dont know if its with the board or the wire that connects them
ill try to get an image of it