Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   General Spyder Forum (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is this part called? (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=19680)

volleybiggs 03-28-2009 08:42 AM

What is this part called?
I picked up a cheap victor II and I forget the name of the that plastic part that attached the feed neck to the hopper. I looked up feed neck and found all these parts that you take off the original and put this new one on. I am looking for the cheap plastic thing so friends can play with it. If you know the name woudl you happen to have a link to a store?

druid 03-28-2009 08:49 AM

Re: What is this part called?
feedneck adapter

Get this one in aluminum and it'll never break - http://www.pythonpaintball.com/index...oducts_ id=25

extrabonez 03-28-2009 03:52 PM

Re: What is this part called?
like the plastic elbow? you could go durids route or find a clamping feeneck that will fit your gun, which i beleive is tabs w/ holes, and a clamping feedneck will lower your hopper and then you wont have to worry about any more elbows, and then you get a lower profile. but either way, its up to you.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:26 PM.