Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Member Reviews (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Tiberius First Strike paintballs (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=19633)

XSiv Force 03-22-2009 04:37 PM

Tiberius First Strike paintballs

Alright i have recieved.....dont ask me how :dodgy: a tube of First strike of paintballs. Now since i am too cheap :dodgy: to send $200+ on a pistol i decided to muzzle feed it into my pump piranha.

First Glance:
Shock at how the feel. Like a marble thinking im going to break someones facemask....or punch through somebodies body :D

First Shot:
When i shoot regular paint inthe piranha it shoots roughly 270 FPS
With out changeing the pressure the first shot with the first strike cronoed at 320 FPS
Adujusted it down so it would shoot 280 FPS.

First played game:
Since Muzzle loading pused in with a hard barrel squeege.......first shot roughly 150-175 feet away.........i missed :( not because of the paint or the gun because i forgot what i was shooting......So with 7 remaining i had to pace myself. Second shot same target same distance......hit its target dead center of mass :shock: 6 remaining. onto a western town.......not so sure if i want to use them here so i brought one......field is 20 yards X 50 yards......Shot from corner to corner through a gallows set up in middle found targets head between eyes.. Have decided to retire the rest to save for another day.

Post game:
Asked the people i shot how the felt.
Body shot: Like being shot from close distance like 10-15 feet.....noticeable hit......Bruise recieved same as normal paint ball
Head shot: Very load bang.....Major clean up job on mask.....Mask V-Force still good

I dont want to say the retail price because im not sure if they are out on the market...PM ME..... I would give them a 9.9/10 because nothing is the perfect but they are some of the best as far as accuracy

druid 03-23-2009 12:09 AM

Re: Tiberius First Strike paintballs

take a shot on a mask lens ON CAMERA at 20 feet and show me that it didn't crack it. The tail piece is after all plastic. I've got a pissing match going on over on the A5and X7OGs about how UNSAFE I believe these to be....

jim762 03-23-2009 05:40 AM

I will be getting a tube of these. I won them on the tiberius forum in a marker contest. I am going to try them out in my T9. I'll let you know my opinion. Oh yeah Xsiv, after the initial $200 for the pistol, you need $149 for the upgrade kit.

XSiv Force 03-23-2009 12:31 PM

i know theres a reason i dont have one........the back ISNT plastic....its actually the same material as a normal paintball........from 20 feet with either ball or the sniper round they woul both have the same chance of cracking the lense

Critical 03-23-2009 04:47 PM

Simply put, I believe it's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

XSiv Force 03-23-2009 05:00 PM

or is it the question of which there is no answer

RSX99 03-23-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Critical (Post 234554)
Simply put, I believe it's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

I actually think it's a great innovation. Truly gives you the ability to perform in the sniper role.

druid 03-24-2009 12:47 AM

..oh God....

XSiv Force 03-24-2009 11:59 AM

where is bigred O_O

druid 03-24-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XSiv Force (Post 234620)
where is bigred O_O

hiding from the soon-to-be snipers......... :whistling: .............