Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   News & Updates (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shocktech releasing '09 SFL Cocker (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=19418)

Muddytaco 02-20-2009 11:00 PM

Shocktech releasing '09 SFL Cocker

http://www.shocktechusa.com/sfl/index.htm

The 2009 SFL

Painstakingly handmade in very small batches to insure the most stringent quality possible. A modern version of an old school classic brought back to life by Shocktech and the grand master of custom 'cockers, Danny Love.

This time carved from single billet of 6061 aircraft quality aluminum. Shaved down in weight to claim the name SFL, all the while maintaining the classic lines of the iconic design built back in 1999 and earlier.

One difference you will notice right away is the ultra low profile screw-in clamping feedneck. By switching to this style of feed we are able to lower the overall profile of the gun even more than past models.

More familiar and carried forward from prior SFL's are the p-block, shortened supa fly bolt, front block mounted vertical A.S.A., and even the original trigger pant is back. This gun also comes with our new .45 style slide frame, classic beaver tail, roller sear and rat valve.

Many of these features were ground breaking innovations 10 or more years ago. Now they are time tested, battle ready necessities.
With the back to basics game making a comeback and the rates of fire continuing to be lowered its time to return to the guns we all loved.

Quite possibly no gun ever has, or ever will shoot as straight. Certainly no gun is even close to winning more world championships in the woods than the SFL. So before you go pick up that 65 lb. 9 foot long mega death blasting, "I wanna look like a real mercenary" "Iíll scare you just by looking at my junk, woodsball gunĒ. Check out the SFL. It's not about how you look in the parking lot itís about how you play on the field.

bigred76 02-20-2009 11:34 PM

Re: Shocktech releasing '09 SFL Cocker

Good LORD that is ****ing HAWT!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

When/where can I buy one?

oldironmudder 02-21-2009 01:03 AM

WOW, that is by far the best & cleanest looking marker Ive seen in years come from a company.

especiialypsycho 02-21-2009 07:40 AM

I Want It Nao

Modded-Like-Hell 02-21-2009 08:04 AM

wow didnt take long to see this here and just few hours from customcockers

shunut 02-21-2009 09:24 AM

Eh, its alright, I've seen much nicer cockers though.

battlechaser 02-21-2009 10:30 AM

I don't think I could justify the price tag for a mech. But hey, you've got to start somewhere. Nice looking gun though.

vikingshadow 02-21-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shunut (Post 231998)
Eh, its alright, I've seen much nicer cockers though.

I second this sentiment. It's nice, though! Interesting that cockers are coming back, though. I haven't really seen too many new ones come out in the past 3-4 years.

TheDarkShadow 02-21-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battlechaser (Post 232001)
I don't think I could justify the price tag for a mech. But hey, you've got to start somewhere. Nice looking gun though.

I third that statement

Hob Hayward 02-22-2009 12:12 PM

I dunno, if you've never shot a nice, well tuned mech cocker you could say that's pretty expensive, but hot damn, they feel so nice. I really would love a nice mech cocker.

I would be much more a fan of it if it didn't have that horrific shocketech logo on the side, it's disgusting to me. Really, I bet it shoots excellently, but apart from the lowered feedneck it doesn't look like much has really been changed? I do like the lower feed though, I would just like to see some nicer body styles, and also to hear if it lives up to the price.