Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Polls (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   July-Aug-Sept Spyder of the Month voting... (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18524)

bamf-hacker 10-06-2008 04:48 PM

July-Aug-Sept Spyder of the Month voting...

Please do not discuss whose gun is in the picture. If you know, keep the secret. You may discuss it in this thread...just not whose it is.

NO OTHER PICTURES ALLOWED in this thread....

Vote for the Spyder you like best or the one that you feel has the most work done or improvement.

Make sure to vote in all the polls

Votes will be made public to avoid cheating. Any gun found to have fraudulent votes will be disqualified.

Polls close in 5 days. Have a great contest!

If you don't see your marker, even though you entered, then it was not in the right format or the picture was invalid (I allowed a slightly larger picture size on a few of them, and if your specs are not shown it is because you did not submit them in the right format. If you want them in PM me in the correct format and I will add them)

And the Markers are........

1- spyder imagine body spyder nexion e-frame

2- Victor

Custom milled and painted body, ESP frame with Sticky 3 grips, frame moved forward, CIP Assault Block, BL Torpedo reg, Maddman spring kit, modded internals, 32* Whisper barrel

3- Spyder MR1

Folding air thru stock, 4" barrel, mock suppressor, custom extended mag, QD riser w/ Red Dot

4- MR1

5- Spyder Sonix Pro

Smart Parts Teardrop Barrel, Trinity T-lock clamping feedneck, Camd E-frame, Dye Stickys, Poorman's AKA Lightning Bolt (home mod)

6- MR1

Custom bolt-action, RAP4 18" rifled barrel, UHC Super 9 airsoft body, RAP4 Tactical Weaver mount, 3-9x40 Red/Green Illuminated scope, Custom paint job, RAP4 HG bipod, Whisper muzzle brake, Icon Z trigger frame,.

DFSniper 10-06-2008 04:55 PM

Re: July-Aug-Sept Spyder of the Month voting...

wow, so many nice MR1s!

codymm1014 10-06-2008 05:18 PM

Nice Spyders. All are nice.

ferret15 10-06-2008 09:11 PM

lol what a ridiculous name, "spyder imagine body raven nexion e-frame" there fixed for those not buffed up on your kingman history the Raven Nexion was pretty much a Kingman Electra but with a higher price tag.

hey lets give that stupid spyder a nickname so it doesn't have to take so much effort to think its name.

xsvly-fat 10-07-2008 07:56 PM

Oh wow it's going to be a hard choice on the MR1s

DFSniper 10-08-2008 02:51 AM

nexion had a cooler body than the electra IMO...

ferret15 10-08-2008 12:26 PM

Hey #2 victor. Did you repaint/ touch up your gun or is that an older pic. Just asking because It looks good in that pic.

obviously shoot me a PM for the contests sake.

bigred76 10-08-2008 01:56 PM

I'm a third party, I don't own that gun nor would ever, so I think I'm safe in saying that that isn't a retouched paint-job, merely one he took recently... I believe.

irishwarrior 10-08-2008 02:21 PM

I have to give it up for MR1 #3!

ferret15 10-08-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred76 (Post 220971)
I'm a third party, I don't own that gun nor would ever, so I think I'm safe in saying that that isn't a retouched paint-job, merely one he took recently... I believe.

just talked to him. and it was from this summer. and its not about owning up to the gun its about the modification done.