Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Store Links and Info (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Sundragon Paintball 4th Year Anniversary and more....look inside (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18086)

SundragonPPS 08-14-2008 06:15 PM

Sundragon Paintball 4th Year Anniversary and more....look inside

Hello all!

First and foremost, if there are any restrictions or stipulations by Kingman or the Spyder Online Community staff prohibiting an announcement such as this, please feel free to delete, edit, move or modify its contents as you see fit.

We at SPPS are pleased to announce that September of 2008 marks Sundragon Paintball Products & Supplies 4th year of servicing the Spyder paintball community. We have been fortunate enough to survive the continual trials and tribulations most all paintball businesses have experienced where some may have seemingly fallen off the paintball community map. SPPS started out offering just a few items in 2004 and with much tenacious effort and your support, now adds products weekly to our inventory.

As a gratuity for the continued support of Spyder enthusiasts, we'd like to directly give back to a couple of the online communities that we feel have aided us in expanding into the modest yet growing force we have become. Our proposal is to offer this community 1 contest per week for 4 weeks consecutively. All contestants must be a contributing member of these forums. The prizes we offer will of course be Spyder related products that we supply on the SPPS website. More specifics of said contests including rules, prizes and details will be provided upon approval of this proposal.

The content of these contests should not be complex at all. Any contributing SOC member(including staff members) may participate with no special skills needed or origin restrictions. Please do not request any information through private messages as I will not respond. The first contest will begin in this section(with approval) on September 1st, 2008.

Additionally, I'd like to take the time to thank Kingman as well for it's fine products and stellar customer service that's aided Sundragon Paintball in its longevity and continual growth. Giving back to their community directly at their home place is our way of sharing with their own online family members as a result of their ever growing popularity. We hope to continue our family relationship with Kingman for years to come.

The Pumper 08-14-2008 06:24 PM

Re: Sundragon Paintball 4th Year Anniversary and more....look inside

Congrats!
Love your products.

SundragonPPS 08-14-2008 06:32 PM

Thank you sir! We <3 you guys/gals as well :bow:

Ace24 08-14-2008 06:50 PM

More info on this contest!

SpyderMan723 08-14-2008 06:54 PM

you love that gal named matt?ewww

:dodgy:

The Pumper 08-14-2008 06:57 PM

Funny TJ. :P

What kind of prizes would be in this contest? My spyder would be amazing if i had a lighter striker :D

Drefish99 08-14-2008 07:04 PM

These guys are dope. I still sport majority of my SPPS products in my Spyders. Thanks for giving back to the community! Much props to you guys.

especiialypsycho 08-14-2008 07:06 PM

Congratulations, cant wait

DFSniper 08-15-2008 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace24 (Post 214848)
More info on this contest!

shh, its not nice to have a head start, ted...

very interested in this. i remember when SPPS first started coming out with products.

SundragonPPS 08-15-2008 03:57 PM

Thanks again for the grats all.

From the looks of responses this seems like a go.

Sorry, no details before the gate opens. You wouldn't want to have a head start on anyone else would you? I can give you one clue, the first contest will be a no brainer. If you can follow simple rules, it should be effortless for anyone. Once again, prizes will be posted the same time as rules and specifications.