Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Member Reviews (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Finally got my Deadly Wind Fibur and...WOW!!! (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=16133)

MVS1 03-31-2008 08:12 PM

Finally got my Deadly Wind Fibur and...WOW!!!

The Deadly Wind Fibur barrel isn't really new news but I just wanted to share this for anyone that's thinking about picking up a new barrel.
Well I finally got my Deadly Wind Fibur barrel. There was a mix up w/the order and it took 4 weeks but I can say for sure that it was worth the wait. Lite doesn't even come close to describing this baby. I used my A1 barrel as a comparison (because I don't have my Stiffi anymore and the CP 2-piece is a tank compared to the others). So without further delay, pic's are worth a thousand words...

And in comparison...

Of course as soon as i got these pic's done I had to see how it shot. I grabbed a bag of some old Stinger that had been stored in what could be only called the worst possible enviroment to store paint in and ran a couple of hoppers. First thing you'll notice is the noise reduction. My Ripper was pretty quiet before, now it's nothing short of inspiring, and accuracy was a HUGE improvement over the CP that I used, some part do to being able to use the freak inserts to better match paint to bore, but a lot has to be the silky smooth internal of the Fibur. In short this barrel is worth every penny and a great purchase for anybody that already has freak inserts.

SpyderMan723 04-01-2008 04:45 AM

Re: Finally got my Deadly Wind Fibur and...WOW!!!

whats the price tag?

TheDarkShadow 04-01-2008 04:58 AM

looks good

deano 177 04-01-2008 07:42 AM

"Deadly wind"... Did you go to taco bell?

Critical 04-01-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyderMan723 (Post 192183)
whats the price tag?

Standard price is $90, but you can get longer or shorter length barrels for just a few bucks more.

I love my Deadlywind.

MVS1 04-01-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deano 177 (Post 192204)
"Deadly wind"... Did you go to taco bell?

Funny you mention that, because the timmy does have kind of a "pfft" sound to it with this barrel.
I got it for $89 shipped, if your interested PM me and I'll let you know where I got it from.

battlechaser 04-01-2008 01:38 PM

I've just been informed I may be receiving a PM7 as a wedding gift...

Is it bad taste to add a 'cocker threaded CF barrel to the gift registry..??? ;)

LostCause 04-01-2008 01:49 PM

no! do it!

SupaSnipa 04-01-2008 02:16 PM

what lengths do they have them in? They have any 10 inchers?

Muddytaco 04-01-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaSnipa (Post 192285)
what lengths do they have them in? They have any 10 inchers?

Anywhere from 6" to 16"