Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Polls (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Jan-Feb Non Spyder of the Month VOTING (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=15731)

bamf-hacker 03-07-2008 05:50 PM

Jan-Feb Non Spyder of the Month VOTING

Please do not discuss whose gun is in the picture. If you know, keep the secret. You may discuss it in this thread...just not whose it is.

NO OTHER PICTURES ALLOWED in this thread....

Vote for the Non-Spyder you like best or the one that you feel has the most work done or improvement.

Make sure to vote in all the polls

Votes will be made public to avoid cheating. Any gun found to have fraudulent votes will be disqualified.

Polls close in 5 days. Have a great contest!

If you don't see your marker, even though you entered, then it was not in the right format or the picture was invalid

And the Markers are........

1- Impulse

Black imp body, black 12" proto 1 piece barrel ,evil asa ,smartparts grips , some type of lpr(help me out on this one) , shocker reg?, eclipse magnetic blade trigger, function valve, clamping feedneck,WAS board, white NDZ bolt

2- DM6

Clear DM6, Red Parts, Virtue Board, Orange bolt Sharpied VP Trigger, Tyler Humphrey UL Grips, Blackout screw kit, CP ASA, sXe stickers.

3- Timmy

aim jam body, ac rx frame, cp sling trigger, ans ram, and ram cap, aim poppet, lapco feedneck, alias front block, hybrid verdikt lpr, pmr barrel, cp long reg, cp direct moun on/ off asa, kila detents, kila eye covers, ans bolt, 2k5 sleeve, aim board, aim trig guard

4- Angel A1 - Miami Rage Edition

Three piece eye covers and detents, 16" Stiffi RageStik barrel

5- 2006 MacDev Cyborg

'07 Red Valve, Red Lazer eyes, CP ASA, Dark Seoul grips (not pictured), MacDev mojo

6- Eclipse Factory Cocker

Eclipse Factory Body, '06 Dark Ego Frame and Trigger ,'06 Ego Grips, E2 1.10 Board, E2 Noid Housing and Noid, MTX MQ2 Valve, Eclipse LPR, Eclipse Ram, Eclipse QEV's, Eclipse Bolt and Bolt Pin, Eclipse Cocking Rod, Eclipse Oops On/Off, Warped Sportz Ironcross Detent, Hybrid Headlock Feedneck, AKA Sidewinder, '07 Freak Back, 10" WWA UL Freak Front, Anodized by bazooka_boy

7- SmartParts Nerve

14" evil driver barrel, TeamBoard(rare)

8- 05 Pilot Spimmy

Gen 2 clamshell, WAS 2.8 equalizer, CP Reg, Freak Barrel kit, Trinity t-lock, Hybrid ASA and Contract Killer grips, Lucky Front Block

9- Shocker 4x4

Custom anno, custom super light mill job, hyper sport works single trigger frame and front grip, Wood Grips, Freak Barrel with blue 14" AA front and 68/4500 LP MaxFlow.

http://homepage.mac.com/amgnme/.Pict...SuperLight.jpg

MVS1 03-07-2008 06:11 PM

Re: Jan-Feb Non Spyder of the Month VOTING

Good start to the year, some tough choices in there....

DFSniper 03-07-2008 06:15 PM

oh man! we've got some good lookin guns this month. i cant make my pick yet. i love the oldschool SP guns this month: shoebox shocker, nerve, and imp.

JailBreakJIm 03-07-2008 07:22 PM

Tisk Tisk Tisk..... No Names.

BAMF

bigred76 03-07-2008 07:32 PM

That picture of that Cyborg'd probably be better if the owner of it had a better camera with manual settings like the owner of that Eclipse 'Cocker. ;)

I've been here for a LONG time, just have never posted any of my guns.

TheDarkShadow 03-07-2008 07:36 PM

tough choice eclipse cocker ftw

that shocker 4X4 is an old some*****

xsvly-fat 03-07-2008 07:41 PM

i like the dm6 but the cocker is also really nice

paintballkid0206 03-08-2008 01:39 PM

it was between the pilot and the cocker

JailBreakJIm 03-09-2008 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JailBreakJIm (Post 187550)
Tisk Tisk Tisk..... No Names.

BAMF

srry

bigred76 03-09-2008 12:11 PM

I don't know... in my mind, it's just another 'Cocker, the Eclipse bodies have always been "meh" in my mind. Even with the MQ, it can't compete with the likes of any Cyborg! Whatever floats your misinformed boats... :rolleyes: