Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Member Reviews (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   07 Draxxus Tournament pants (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=14148)

SupaSnipa 12-07-2007 09:39 PM

07 Draxxus Tournament pants

Well guys, just to let you know this is my first review so dont be to hard on me please, but I can take costructive critisism :)

This is just a review on first impressions and doing some sliding on grass, I will update the review if I hit a winter tourney

Looks: These are nice looking pants, Period. They are very sleek.
Available Colors-Red, Black, Olive, Camo

__________________________________________________ ___________

Feel: I tried them on the second I got them. They feel like a dream! I loved my Proto 04 pants but these blow them out of the water! The underlaying mess feels great. They are very breatheable, and not constricting.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Padding/Build: Padding overall was a big AAA++++! They reenforced everything. They have G.R.E.A.T knee protection. There is great :butwiggle: padding too, they have a special pad for your butt, that runs all the way up to protect your tailbone also. They are built nicely, VERY nicely might I add, I looked them over for a long while and they have a nice mesh underlining with nice thick fabric outside. The knee's are probly the most important to me and they did a great job on those as well. The pants have a zipper and velcro fly, they zip then velcro overtop. They are also very good at holding with the adjustable waist. I usually take medium pants but these are larges, I tightend them up all the way (to my 28" waist and they hold strong) I have noticed from friends that JT teams rip at the top of the knee seam. Well DXS did a nice job of trying to eliminate that by putting a piece of elastic in between knee pads. Nice Job Draxxus!:up:

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Slidding: I just tried them out on the carpet and what little grass I could find and they work very well. Will be Elaborated on

Well the grading scale-
1-10
Looks-9
Feel-also a 9
Build/Padding-perfect 10
Slidding-9.5: TBU*
Overall score-9.3

Will get my own pics up later when camera is charged

Thanks for the pants VS3 Sniper I love them!:yay:
*To Be Updated

Give me pointers!

WhatThaSmurf 12-07-2007 10:24 PM

Re: 07 Draxxus Tournament pants

Man like I already told you, you need to space it out so it is easier to read. You provide a lot of good information, but it just needs to be easier on the eyes. Overall a good first review. Get that real picture up!

paintballkid0206 12-10-2007 07:24 AM

i have the same pants. here's my scoring
Looks- 9. i have the camo ones and i love how they look
Feel- 9.5. i love how they feel. they have 4 different adjustable straps for the waist. The inside of the leg is mesh, which adds for good ventelation (the bad thing is, i was sitting on the bench cuz i was out, and a stray ball hit me on the inside of the leg and got paint on my shorts. that's why i subtracted the .5)
Padding- 10! very good knee, butt, and crotch padding
Sliding- 9. I went to a tourney with these pants and afterwards, i played a 1-on-1 with a good friend, and we were sliding all over the place. I love them.
AVERAGE TOTAL SCORE- 9.4
*one disadvantage is that the material is very noisy.

here's a pic of mine

VS3 Sniper 12-10-2007 09:19 AM

Lol glad u like em. :D

SupaSnipa 12-12-2007 05:56 PM

Yes, they are noticably noisier than other pants but I really dont think it makes a difference

paintballkid0206 12-13-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaSnipa
Yes, they are noticably noisier than other pants but I really dont think it makes a difference

it might if you play woods, but i just wanted to point that out