Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Custom Shop (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Homemade paintball equipment and mods (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13939)

slim and shady 11-23-2007 04:49 PM

Homemade paintball equipment and mods

2 Attachment(s)
I was thinking everyone is probably getting sick of me posting my ghetto mods on the thread "post a pic of your MR2" so i decided to make a thread where people who make home mods for there guns or any other PB equiptment can post it. So here it is feel free to post whatever mods or you make to your equiptment.

I guess I will throw a few pics of some of my land mines up to start the thread off.

Attachment 525

Attachment 526

oldironmudder 11-23-2007 06:17 PM

Re: Homemade paintball equiptment and mods

Im working on an adjustable stock for my next project. Ill bring it home when I get off work tomarrow & snap some pics.

slim and shady 11-23-2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldironmudder
Im working on an adjustable stock for my next project. Ill bring it home when I get off work tomarrow & snap some pics.

I made one out of wood for my MP7 mod and it works very well I made it so it could push right in or be pulled out too a few diferent spots and lock in. I want to get some light small diameter pipe and make the same model out of steal or aluminum.

What did you make your stock out of? look forward to seeing pics either way.

chnk 11-23-2007 06:54 PM

hmm ive done m custom triggers and feedneck,

my next idea is a battle rifle from halo, once i get the cash

oldironmudder 11-23-2007 07:02 PM

The curved butt plate part is a thin piece of steel, like a shroud off of a grinder & the, the..... the part that connects that to the frame is some kind of bracket with holes drilled in it & like 1/4" thick steel.

DFSniper 11-23-2007 07:14 PM

i was thinking of making an adjustable tube stock out of pvc. i have a ghetto-mod sling on my mech made of 5-50 cord and the carrying strap to a rollerblade carrying bag. i can get pics of that tomorrow.

chnk 11-23-2007 07:24 PM

has anyone made a grenade launcher yet?

slim and shady 11-24-2007 09:29 AM

3 Attachment(s)
well here are 2 styles of grenades that i make as well as my own paint. well the paint is just childrens water solubel paint and corn starch. But hey its high visebility and works great. I have more mil-sim stuff to I might post a pic of my APC but I think I did a wial back.

Attachment 527

Attachment 528

Attachment 529

interceptorMR2 11-24-2007 04:50 PM

well slim and shady, you finally got too cool for teh post a pic of your mr2 thread!

xsvly-fat 11-24-2007 05:15 PM

slim and shady, that is a pretty cool APC