Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Paintball Topics (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Update from the Barron Family (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13265)

TheRedBarron 09-29-2007 06:07 PM

Update from the Barron Family

Well as many of you know my wife and I have been in a constant battle with breast cancer, for awhile it was looking grim the cancer was making a fast path through Shannas body, she was weak, the Dr's told us it was not looking good. Well we got some news this week, the cancer has stopped, she needs to finish up her final 2 treatments, and she will be cancer free. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and everything we both appreciate it greatly. You will start seeing more of me on here again, and more of me on AIM, also look to see more of Shanna on here, and on AIM as well, looking to start back up the chats, as it has been a good bit since we have one that. Thank you all once again.

<3 TRB

xtraking 09-29-2007 06:33 PM

Re: Update from the Barron Family

Yayyyyyy. That's so awesome! When we found out my friend was cleared of cancer, wow it was so amazing.
The best of wishes to you guys! This is so awesome!!!!!!

:)

durrell 09-29-2007 06:37 PM

YAYAYAYAYAYA

<3 you guys. :D

STRIKEFIRST 09-29-2007 07:02 PM

Friggin Sweet!

It's nice to get good news about good people for a change!

Paintballadict18 09-29-2007 07:23 PM

FIRST-CLASS! thats such great news! im so glad to hear good news about cancer issues like strikefirst said, to much bad news. (i was searching synonyms for fantastic)

DRAGON 09-29-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRedBarron
...........Well we got some news this week, the cancer has stopped, she needs to finish up her final 2 treatments, and she will be cancer free................

WOOT! HOT DAMN MATT!!! That's the best news I've heard in quite a while. I had a feeling if she could easily put you in your place, cancer would be a piece of cake - ;)

**DRAGON does victory dance around teh room**

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRedBarron
.....You will start seeing more of me on here again...........

So zis mean you're gonna be walking around in teh Penthouse with Otter's leather thong eating dried fish again? I think I speak for the group, we'd just like to see you more often lol-

durrell 09-29-2007 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGON
So zis mean you're gonna be walking around in teh Penthouse with Otter's leather thong eating dried fish again? I think I speak for the group, we'd just like to see you more often lol-

Maybe he'll let Shanna wear it this time around. :)

hehehe

The Pumper 09-29-2007 07:54 PM

Congrats man.

Cancer sucks. My aunt died in 2003 from cancer, not breast, but cancer nonetheless.

VS3 Sniper 09-29-2007 07:56 PM

Great man! After working all day this is just the news to cheer me up.

timmyshoota 09-29-2007 08:20 PM

Woot. Time to continue my plan to steal Shanna from you.