Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Store Links and Info (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Buyers Beware Of AnythingXtreme (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=12895)

L3m0n4d3 09-01-2007 12:41 AM

Buyers Beware Of AnythingXtreme

As a warning to everyone I would just like to share my shopping experience with this site. First of all I ordered about $300+ of stuff and I was told most of my items were on backorder although it clearly said it was in-stock on the site, but it wasn't until later that I learn how they never update their stock info which really pissed me off but thats just the beginning of it. They told me most items on backorder are usually in stock within a two weeks so at this point I was fine but guess what...a week later and nothing..so I decided to call them up and they told me it was going to be another week and this is when I started to get pissed...so yet again I waited another dreadful week...still nothing..I called them up again and all they had to say was they were expecting a shipment in a week so at this point this was very good news to me so as another week passed by I called them up...they told me something I already knew they would say..."we're expecting a shipment late next week"...at this point I dont know why I even put up with this BS...so as another week went by I tried to call them up...but guess what...this time nobody even decided to answer...and for those of you thinking well so what you called them once and they didn't pick up....guess what...I called them everyday for one week without one answer...so I wrote them an email asking the status of my order..never even got a reply..currently its been a month and almost 2 weeks.

IRStookmySpyder 09-01-2007 05:15 PM

Re: Buyers Beware Of AnythingXtreme

That sucks, did you already pay for it all?

paintballkid0206 09-01-2007 05:46 PM

that bites. thanx for the warning. i was gonna order a PGP2 from there. but now im not. at least not from there

L3m0n4d3 09-01-2007 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRStookmySpyder
That sucks, did you already pay for it all?

yes I have.

TheJudge411 09-02-2007 04:43 AM

leave a message and say the word lawyer and they'll call u back ;) pull a smat parts on them.

durrell 09-02-2007 09:47 AM

What method of payment did you use? If it's PayPal, you'll get your money back. If it's a credit card company, find out what options you have for fraud protection. There has to be a way to get your money back.

That's a lesson learned for you..it doesn't always pay to order from the cheapest guys in town, because they're cheapest for a reason. ;)

timmyshoota 09-08-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durrell
That's a lesson learned for you..it doesn't always pay to order from the cheapest guys in town, because they're cheapest for a reason. ;)

I buy all my gear from Action Village and First Call Paintball, both are two of the biggest in the country, or straight from the manufacturer. The only time I order from small places is when its highly reviewed on PBNation.

bigred76 09-08-2007 05:44 PM

Shoulda bought from Durrell!

Hossy 09-08-2007 06:49 PM

if were thinking of the same company, (xtremez.com) or something, i had a very bad expirience with them too. There is a site feedback thing somewhere on here that i tend to use if its a smaller site.

I had an Egg and a Tank, and it took them 3 weeks until i decided to cancel the order, bought from Firstcall, and that came in 2 days because of how close i am to them

:up:

durrell 09-09-2007 07:31 AM

I highly recommend First Call, I dealt with them as a wholesaler and they never did me wrong.