Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Paintball Topics (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Official Happy Therapy (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10195)

Moe 04-03-2007 12:49 AM

Official Happy Therapy

If we have a Flame Therapy, why not a Happy Therapy?

Post about good things that have happened in your life. Please, don't make stuff up in an attempt to look e-cool. You won't. You will get e-smacked by the modsquad. Just post your happy times, reminders of how good life can be.

I will start:
I feel great. I have never felt this good at 4 in the morning in my life...Well, very few times. I just had a super long, awesome conversations w/ one of my best buddies at school and we really opened up to eachother. It was fantastic. I know because of a lack of sleep I will feel like dump tomorrow, but I am going to go ahead and live it up right now.

Let the happy times roll!

marvin-martian 04-03-2007 02:38 AM

Re: Official Happy Therapy

i thought about starting one of these before.

so yesterday when i got out of school, the weather was BEAUTIFUL, so i skipped to my car all care free. it felt so fantastic.

HelpDeskHustler 04-03-2007 02:40 AM

im happy i didn't have to skip yesterday :dodgy:

but seriously, it feels good learning some stuff that matters + doing better

TheRedBarron 04-03-2007 07:37 AM

I am happy to be alive, I am happy my family is healthy, I am happy that my wife can put up with me... really she deserves a prize.

Critical 04-03-2007 07:49 AM

I second the wife thing, how my wife can put up me is one of those mysteries of the universe.

I'm happy my 5 month old son is perfect.

I'm happy I haven't had to deal with the angst of youth, or the BS of school, for many years.

fxdbi 04-03-2007 08:03 AM

I am happy that my wife puts up with me, that I have awesome children/step-children and that we finally got to take a family vacation the past week and a half. Went down to texas to san antonio to sea world, six flags and then on to corpus christi to go ride horses on padre island - it was cool.

DFSniper 04-03-2007 08:12 AM

man, as much as i like rain and snow, im glad that the weather is hot and sunny now. that means more time to skate, no more crappy weather at work, and hopefully a warm (supposedly its still cold there) week in Slovakia! and ive been talking to this girl a lot more too lately, thats definitely a big Happy+++!!!

durrell 04-03-2007 08:17 AM

I'm happy I'm getting the hang of this stock market stuff, it feels good to learn something that matters.

I'm happy that Spring Break starts tomorrow.

I'm happy that my birthday is a week from tomorrow.

I'm happy to be graduating this May.

I'm happy that I have no women to worry about since I just told this girl it wasn't going to work.

I'm happy overall. :thumbup: Life's good.

I'm happy to sticky this thread. :D

DFSniper 04-03-2007 09:56 AM

I'M happy that D stickied this thread!

i'm happy that theres only about 49 more days til graduation

im happy to be moving back to the states

i'm happy that im almost done with my essay, only 5 and a half lines left to meet the minimum page and a half requirement (its on keeping the US in iraq, so its not too hard!!)

Moe 04-03-2007 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durrell
I'm happy to sticky this thread. :D

Booya! It only took....5 years to get my first thread stickied, haha.

The weather is terrible, it makes sitting inside more happy.