Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Paintball Topics (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   OMG!!!! My dog just bit the mailman! (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=4691)

vikingshadow 07-10-2006 09:38 AM

OMG!!!! My dog just bit the mailman!

I have no clue what's going to happen now.

Of all the dogs I've had, I really don't care for this one much at all. She's a spoiled little ***** because my kids and wife treat her like a baby. The dog and I are in "toleration" mode of each other. She knows I'm the Alpha Male and I'll kick her butt hard enough to put her through a wall....but she knows my wife will take up for her.

BTW, she's a Min Pin that barks at everything and drives me nuts!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paradox313 07-10-2006 09:43 AM

Re: OMG!!!! My dog just bit the mailman!

my dogs too stupid and scared to even think of biting the mailman
oh and what'd ya get?

bamf-hacker 07-10-2006 09:52 AM

Did it break skin? and did the dog get peppered? Don't most postal carriers have pepper spray in case of dog attacks?

At least were they bringing you a good package?

HacKeR

DyNasty9 07-10-2006 09:55 AM

wow thats wierd, my dog last night bite this girl that came to my house, and hes a really nice dog usually.hows the mail man?

marvin-martian 07-10-2006 10:00 AM

he didnt make the mailman drop the package did he!?!?

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 17 seconds.

vikingshadow 07-10-2006 10:12 AM

All we got were bills....

Nah, she didn't get peppered. We know him (he lives down the street from us) and he's seen this dog before several times. She's just getting a LOT more territorial lately. The bite did break the skin, but the guy was cool about it. Unfortunately, my wife already called the vet and they said by law we have to kennel the dog for 10 days (I assume to make sure she doesn't have rabies - unfortunately, since she's an indoor dog, and never goes anywhere except the back yard which has a big privacy fence, we never got her rabies shots. She got all the others though.)

My kids are crying about it and my wife is going nuts.....they have to file a report and she'll get a mark on her record as a "vicious dog" and if it happens again, they have to put her down. That's the hard part right now.

DexGtr 07-10-2006 10:55 AM

one of the reasons i don't have a dog. :)

don't get me wrong i lubs them...and would like to have one....but it's just too much hassle.

MatthewTheTheif 07-10-2006 11:36 AM

lol, turtles never bite mailmen

ooglieboogliebob 07-10-2006 12:24 PM

but turtarks are a different story ... :p

It has to suck for you ... but ... being without that dog for 10 days should be paradise right ?? :)

DexGtr 07-10-2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooglieboogliebob
but turtarks are a different story ... :p

It has to suck for you ... but ... being without that dog for 10 days should be paradise right ?? :)

not with the wife upset. that's even worst :D