Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Picture and Video Pages (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Finally satisfied....almost, lol. (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=4608)

UKwithPride 07-06-2006 10:08 PM

Finally satisfied....almost, lol.

Well, after a long while, I have finally reached a size I am semi satisfied with. After doing it without the parents consent, I put a 0 gauge in my ear. I was supposed to stop at a 4, but then went to a 2, now I am at a 0. My dad saw and got mad, blahhh, but then finally let me keep them. I am semi satisfied with them. As soon as I turn 18, I will be going up. I will be ATLEAST to a 1/2'' when I am 18. Now for pics.

claustrophobia9 07-07-2006 05:44 AM

Re: Finally satisfied....almost, lol.

:thumbdown: 1/2 inch?.... fine if you wanna look like a *****bag thats fine... but i think its stupid-o

thechubbss12 07-07-2006 05:52 AM

White boy syndrom... (too much facial hair... sux to have to shave every day).

Well i guess you know that it will never grow back... I think you should stick with the 0... becasue 1/2 is too big IMO.

Looks cool man

bamf-hacker 07-07-2006 06:11 AM

Yeah looks cool... But I would not go any bigger either.

Maybe get a few new ones.

HacKeR

colonel_moo 07-07-2006 06:49 AM

this is just me, but i absolutely HATE guaged ears. anything bigger than a 4 or so is way too big IMO. good luck getting a job with 1/2 in holes in your ears :nododgy:

but i guess if your happy its fine.

UKwithPride 07-07-2006 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claustrophobia9
:thumbdown: 1/2 inch?.... fine if you wanna look like a *****bag thats fine... but i think its stupid-o

Lol, when my dad was giving me a lecture he said, "when you're 18 you can stretch them to whatever then snip them and they'll be funnel cakes.!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by thechubbss12
White boy syndrom... (too much facial hair... sux to have to shave every day).

Well i guess you know that it will never grow back... I think you should stick with the 0... becasue 1/2 is too big IMO.

Looks cool man

Haha, I hate shaving alot. I was thinking about sticking with the 0, but I have this thing about not being satisfied with the way it looks and feels and stuff. So I will probably go until I'm satisfied with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamf-hacker
Yeah looks cool... But I would not go any bigger either.

Maybe get a few new ones.

IMG]http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4859/pierce5xt.jpg[/IMG]

HacKeR

Lol, no thanks, I only want one hole per ear. :) . I will most likely be getting snake bites at 18 also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonel_moo
this is just me, but i absolutely HATE guaged ears. anything bigger than a 4 or so is way too big IMO. good luck getting a job with 1/2 in holes in your ears :nododgy:

but i guess if your happy its fine.

There are jobs around here that I could work at, mainly stores like hot topic, zumies, and local stores around here. Also, I see alot of people working at resteraunts and movie theaters with their ears gauged bigger than mine.

spydr 07-07-2006 02:21 PM

if you get the 1/2 i demand you put your keys in it.

UKwithPride 07-07-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spydr
if you get the 1/2 i demand you put your keys in it.

I can stick the part of the key that you put in a door, in it. lol

marvin-martian 07-07-2006 02:38 PM

when i played hocky, a kid on my team had gauges. we had this team party thing at golden corral, and he put i straw through it and had someone drink from it. it was great.

UKwithPride 07-07-2006 02:40 PM

haha, I could put a straw through mine when I was at a 2, so I still can. I'm going to link a bunch of straws together and put them through my ear and to my mouth.