Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Picture and Video Pages (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Some new stuff... (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=6425)

mv540 09-28-2006 07:28 PM

Some new stuff...

So I just gat a Flex 8 and a new tank....

And I gat some new, good news...today in the afternoon i was talkin to my dad, that I want a new gun, and he said, Ok...and I was like:eek: wha?.....thx!!!! lol. So the deal is that he is going to give me 2000$, but not just for me, for mi bro also. My bro wants a dm6, or dmc...not remember right now...so I was like....mmmmmm ok, so I want a Shocker, and thats like 2000$ flat, but as you can noticed...I don´t have a electronic hopper, so I don´t know what to do...maybe buy 2 shockers and hoppers...give me your opinion,:
If you have a twin bro, and 2000$ to spend it together, what would you do???? lol

thx!!!

bamf-hacker 09-28-2006 07:30 PM

Re: Some new stuff...

2 Eteks and Halo b's

or

2 PM6's and Halo b's

Paintball0308 09-28-2006 07:43 PM

2 eteks, 2 pm6's, 2 shocker nxt's, 2 halo b's and 2 70/4500 tank
The guns are the hardest choice so If I were you I would go to your local shop and ask them if you can hold and shoot them and see which one you and your brother like the best. I know it would take me days to decide which one I want.

Muddytaco 09-28-2006 09:17 PM

Good chioce on the flex8, i love mine:up:

Best advice would be go somewhere where they have alot of guns and see what you like the best. I for one dislike the feel of shockers, only shocker i have ever liked to shoot is the dark shocker, i would rather have a pm, dm or ego.

One of the best guns for the money right now would probably be a pm6.

If your bro wants a DMC I know a guy with a lnib blue dmc he picked up like a month ago but he is getting a dark ego now, pm me if your interested.

Sandman_Bravo 09-29-2006 01:36 AM

You do know there's a top & bottom to the tank cover you posted in the pictures, right? DM's (and proto's) are very nice, but not everyone likes the reg position on them. I just got a Shocker and it shoots great. Try before you buy. Good luck.

thechubbss12 09-29-2006 03:52 AM

Eteks and a Reloader Bs... much better then a Halo...

If you want new then that would be your best bet... but if you go for used you could get 2 used 06 egos and 2 used reloader Bs....

druid 09-29-2006 07:13 AM

10 Ions -.-

. j/k

timmyshoota 09-29-2006 08:57 AM

2 07 Shocker NXTs and 2 hoppers. You'll be set.

Hob Hayward 09-29-2006 11:58 AM

Holy crapola, your dad is just giving you 2,000$ to buy new guns!? Damn I wish my dad was like that... I have to buy all my stuff...

I dunno much about high end guns, so I can't really point you in any direction in regards to that...

mv540 09-29-2006 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paintball0308
2 eteks, 2 pm6's, 2 shocker nxt's, 2 halo b's and 2 70/4500 tank

yeah, I was thinking on buying 2 shockers nxt, but my brother insist on the dmc....I think he has to make a sacrifice on buyin 2 shockers, and then we can jump into the high end guns...

And Hob...I aslo buy my stuff with my money(as you can see, a pilot acs, thats Kind of what I can get by my own) , but I dunno what the heck happen with my father...I´m surprised on the "OK" he gave me...that lil moment i felt like...Is this real?? lol

and on the hoppers, I was thinkin on thee velocity......I never tried one out...so the opinion of your hoppers, would be nice:) thx!

ohh!! and also, some feedback on guns lol...the only high end guns here in my country (that I have the chance to try ´em out) are angels(speeds, A1...), and ions lol....so I dont really know, how a shocker feels like, or a dm6, or an ego, etc...lol