Spyder Forums

Spyder Forums (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/index.php)
-   Picture and Video Pages (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Do I get more of Jessica Anno'd? (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=16013)

bamf-hacker 03-25-2008 03:51 PM

Do I get more of Jessica Anno'd?

OK so here is my dilemma, I had her at BLAST and while she was there I was thinking about getting a few more parts anno'd to match. Now she is back and I am not so sure anymore.

This is what I was thinking.

Freak Tip and the body of the ASA

Do you think I should anno those parts?
Leave her the way she is now?
Or anno other parts? (list them please)

Ace24 03-25-2008 04:03 PM

Re: Do I get more of Jessica Anno'd?

I'd say leave the tip alone. The barrel looks good like that.

The part that could use some more color is the grip frame area. I wouldn't say anno the body of the ASA, I'd say do the nob, and then get some matching Dark Seoul grips in some purple atomic bomb explosion to match the gun.

irishwarrior 03-25-2008 04:05 PM

IMO, it's good as is.

HelpDeskHustler 03-25-2008 04:14 PM

lose the tank cover, it makes your tank lopsided. dye covers ftw.

Hoppy11 03-25-2008 04:18 PM

Claus he was not asking anything about the tank cover and didn't even mention the tank cover besides having it in the picture. Don't make useless posts.

Bamf Im with Ace. Def need more color in the grip and just anno'ing the knob would look good too. The gun would be way to purple if you got the tip done.

VS2 King 03-25-2008 04:18 PM

Anno The Twist Pin On The Asa Not The Body And Anno The Fittings

durrell 03-25-2008 04:43 PM

Anno it. Needs moar purple.

vikingshadow 03-25-2008 04:58 PM

I like it just the way it is. It seems to me that there's just enough of each color on the gun.

bamf-hacker 03-25-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpDeskHustler (Post 190887)
lose the tank cover, it makes your tank lopsided. dye covers ftw.

HA funny man...

I use that tank cover because it has the pod holder on it. My local field has different groups for walk-ons. Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced and they base it on your marker and skill.

In order for me to play with most of the guys we go with I am not allowed to carry a pod pack on the field because of the speed my guns can shoot. So they let me go with a loader and one pod. With that tank cover I can carry the pod on the tank and not need to use a pack with one pod :) I guess one to many Moms and Dads complained about their kids getting lit up so they do that so I cant unload 2000 rounds on them in one game.

Thanks for the comments on the anno, keep them coming I like the ideas so far.

SUNNYboi 03-25-2008 05:13 PM

That is one SICK looking gun!!! Id leave it like that. Even tho the fittings would look nice anno'ed too.