PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, huslin'

HelpDeskHustler
03-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey guys, you might remember me as Claustrophobia9, and if you do, you might also remember that i had some issues with an addiction to forum life and the internet in general, I mainly came back to sell some items, but while here i ended up looking back on when i left, and considering what Fred had said about self control etc. I think he is right and i need to prepare myself for the freedom i''l have in college. i need to encourage myself to moderate my own life rather than having mods ban me to keep myself away. So, instead of just popping in and out for sales/purchases, i want to contribute, but in a way that isn't an unhealthy addiction. Thanks for listening and thanks for the previous support and any more support. Thanks Phatphil, Marvin-Martian, fredpo, redbarron, Durrel, and anyone else i forgot to mention.

td;dr/clarification: came back to sell, posted this to avoid becoming addicted again

durrell
03-22-2007, 03:03 PM
You probably need to contact Otter and get him to unban Claustrophobia because you really aren't supposed to have 2 accounts..;) Just a recommendation. If he says it's ok then that is cool too.

Glad to have you back. :thumbup:

HelpDeskHustler
03-22-2007, 03:15 PM
You probably need to contact Otter and get him to unban Claustrophobia because you really aren't supposed to have 2 accounts..;) Just a recommendation. If he says it's ok then that is cool too.

Glad to have you back. :thumbup:
there was alot of confusion around the time of the claus account ban, i had changed the pass and email b4 giving it to som1 (forget) and then it got banned for who knows how long... and idk, i needed to sell stuff so here i am....

Theheroguy
03-22-2007, 03:38 PM
welcome back like my new avy?

TheRedBarron
03-22-2007, 04:31 PM
You have 2 choices, wait for your Claus account to be unbanned on the date that YOU decided on, and get this account perm banned now, or keep this account and let the Claus account be permed...

marvin-martian
03-22-2007, 05:56 PM
welcome back! we missed your presence.

and matt needs to stop being so strict.

HelpDeskHustler
03-22-2007, 05:56 PM
perm claus... idk the password or email, its been gone since i was banned. btw marv, do you ever get on aim anymore?

bamf-hacker
03-22-2007, 06:19 PM
welcome back... If we see you getting out of control again we will ban you again :)

durrell
03-22-2007, 06:20 PM
and matt needs to stop being so strict.

It's not Matt. It's a forum rule that 2 accounts are not allowed under any circumstances. Claus understands that, so we're just going to perm ban the claus account and make everyone happy.

leed
03-22-2007, 09:12 PM
So what do we call you now? HDH? HDesk? Desk?

I like Desk.

Welcome back Desk, glad to see you've set your priorities straight! Now I have to do the same!

bigred76
03-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Haha, as Shakespeare says, "Get ye a wife!" Mebbe not so much as a wife right now, but get a girl and she'll curb your addiction to forums for you. ;)

Welcome back Claus, good to have you back! :)

DFSniper
03-23-2007, 07:33 AM
no matter what your new name is, youre still claus in my book. welcome back.

HelpDeskHustler
03-23-2007, 10:11 AM
every1 calls me claus in RL, so thats fine.

newkid
03-23-2007, 06:29 PM
welcome back

03TiburonGT
03-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Sup desk

HelpDeskHustler
03-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Sup desk
:dodgy: