PDA

View Full Version : Got my MR2 today

Egreen
03-22-2007, 01:34 PM
sweet just got my mr2 today and my P.e. tank 68/45 and my led 18v fasta sweet :)

VS3 Sniper
03-22-2007, 01:36 PM
sweet post a vid soon. congrats

DRAGON
03-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Grats....now go get'em! -

Egreen
03-22-2007, 02:03 PM
so whats the best thing you love about Mr2 i am charging it up now so i cant wate

pbgrandpa
03-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Great :thumbup: Your gonna love it

DRAGON
03-22-2007, 02:14 PM
so whats the best thing you love about Mr2 i am charging it up now so i cant wate

I've been so danged busy lately I haven't quite finished modding mine. Reason I got mine was looks since I've never had a Milsim specific marker -

ViperX
03-22-2007, 04:19 PM
I just drilled and tapped an air port at the valve chamber, installing a 32 degrees high flow valve and have a cp shorty reg installed under the grip frame. Top it off with an ACP bolt and will have this thing operating at a lower pressure here soon.

Plus I just ordered pats new grips, have a custom g36 stock(which is shorter in length and has a drop giving you mask/rail clearance) I'm retrofitting to my MR2 and a delrin block on it's way so I can mill a front barrel shroud that will accept my J&J elite edge barrel system. This thing is going to be sick! I also have a tippmann x-7 g36 rail on its way when it comes in stock.

Then I'll be switching over to a q-loader and dump this brick of a halo b. Everything will be running off of a remote so I won't be cursing the weight of it anymore.

I'll post pics and a video of the LP operation once I get everything dialed in.

wylde01
03-22-2007, 05:07 PM
well so far i have the ak-47 ex chamber, spps feedneck and feedneck adapter, jj ceramic barrel, i switched over to macroline, i run hpa through a remote, use an empire reloader b hopper, soon to get pats new grips, one of muddytaco's triggers, the pro team f/x stock, the python compression system barrel kit, and a jt sling to reduce the weight in my hands. then after all that i might end up with the qloader. its a nice marker.....i hope you enjoy yours. ask all the questions you need because i or anyone else here can help you.

bamf-hacker
03-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Awesome... Enjoy your new marker!

QuiGonKen
03-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Reason I got mine was looks since I've never had a Milsim specific marker -

same , i love how i looks....i dunno why, its.... unique