PDA

View Full Version : Magazines??

Slammed0
03-21-2007, 06:34 PM
I didn't know what thread to ask this in. I could see it fitting in a few.

Anyways, I have been looking at a few paintball magazines around. I wanted to get the general consensus as to what the best one out there is?

Thanks!

Hob Hayward
03-21-2007, 06:53 PM
I have kinda been wondering the same thing, though I've never really looked around...

Muddytaco
03-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Face full is my favorite, has nice content every month and its pretty long.

PB 2 xtremes isn't bad either but lacks in content IMO.

If your going to subscribe to one facefull for a year is the same price as pb2x for two years. I would pick up a copy of each and make up your own mind about what is better, or just subscribe to both:)

****Please note facefull website is www.face-full.com make sure there is a dash lol.

vikingshadow
03-21-2007, 07:33 PM
I like PGI - Paintball Games International. Good pics, good stories, excellent reviews. Followed closely by PB2X and Splatt. Yeah, I know, but I like the stories in it!

Faceful is too expensive for me...

TheRedBarron
03-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Facefull is good, PGI has the best photos, PB2X is meh, they follow alot of the mainstream ideas and such.

stylinbeaver
03-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Facefull is more expensive, but i'll pay it just because it has better material in it. My opinion all the way. PB2X is also good too. I think facefull is like 8 bucks and PB2X is 6 I think

STRIKEFIRST
03-25-2007, 08:10 AM
I like Facefull...Better content and the mag itself is a higher quality material.

Backmanshooter
03-25-2007, 08:19 AM
APG is my favorite...:)

bigred76
03-25-2007, 08:38 AM
APG is more orientated towards the newer players (some wrong ideas and reviews, I've found...), Faceful is towards the speedballer (my personal favorite... especially since they have the chicks :D), and PB2X is just a reiteration of what is found on the web. It's all personal preference, but you know where I stand. ;)

ttam13xlpb
03-25-2007, 10:17 AM
paintball games international and facefull are my favorites.

calebh
03-25-2007, 06:11 PM
i prefer APG as well. there's so much information in there. a lot of it is geared for younger players, but they always throw in some good reviews of high end markers and some technical stuff in there (which always gets my attention lol)

i like pb2x also, but its like the same price and half the size as apg. that may be ads, tho lol.

i love faceful's end of the year review things. apg's pretty much sucked.