PDA

View Full Version : Spocker and milling

Nenkitsune
03-20-2007, 08:04 AM
With the help from hob, i have most of the parts to build my spocker! after much thought, i decided to modify the hammer to use a lug, meaning i just need to flatten out the bottom of the body i'm going to get (whenever that will be...) i mocked it up on my spyder i have now, and it looks pretty neat. the lpr will be screwed into the valve chamber (between the valve and the v/a) and i'm not sure where the 3-way will be, but i kind of want to mount it inside the grip frame. Today i bought a dremel xpr400 so i'm going to finish milling my spyder, which currently looks like it lost a fight with a toddler handling a dremel XP
oh, i'm also going to cut apart my stock hammer and make a slot in the top section for the bolt to slide back and forth/cock the gun. i'll post updates and pics (maybe a vid showing how it works or w/e)

calebh
03-20-2007, 10:13 PM
lol i thought spocker was spyder shocker at first. im such a noob.

speaking of which, has anyone every tried a spyder shocker? that'd be cool.

have fun with the dremel :)

Nenkitsune
03-21-2007, 10:06 AM
well i got the left side shaped in pretty well, but it's still very rough around the edges. i'm also having a little trouble getting the teardrop all nice and such XP oh well, i wasn't planning on making it perfect. the right side of the horn is comming along nicely though

Hob Hayward
03-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Any pics yet?