PDA

View Full Version : college ball

calebh
03-19-2007, 08:39 PM
im trying to find out if there's paintball at some schools im looking at. does anyone know about fields in any of these areas?

i know harvard does not have paintball, but theres gotta be a field somewhere in the boston area. yes or no?

williams college. closest big town is albany. again, theres gotta be something there.

sewanee in tenn. not a clue lol

tulane in new orleans. paintball still around down there or did it get wiped out by katrina?

Xyxyll
03-19-2007, 08:46 PM
http://www.college-paintball.com/ :)

colonel_moo
03-20-2007, 01:18 PM
most schools have a paintball club, and theres going to be a field within managable driving distance anywhere you go... unless its alaska or something.

by the way, harvard to tulane... thats a pretty big range you got going there, huh?

splater18
03-20-2007, 01:51 PM
paintball in new orleans is pretty good if you go to tulane look up LaExtreme, Paintball cammand, or bayou dragon(only field i have ever been to and it isnt THAT good)

o yea and tulane is a great school idk where you got that it is ranked very high in Americia, it might not compete with harvard though idk maybe?

calebh
03-20-2007, 02:19 PM
im really looking to go up north. i really like williams college (more than harvard actually lol), and i've found a few fields around albany. if i dont get into harvard or williams (stupid ivy league doesnt send letters out til april) i'll go to either sewanee or tulane.

hmm, i just thought... where does the legion practice? they're like my heros lol. and if they are really based in boston, i'll see em around some :D or do they just change their name for the NXL?

thanks for the linky xyxyll. so tulane is the only one with an official club. anyone have any experience starting a collegiate paintball club? at williams and harvard, it wont be hard i know, but i dont really know what to expect.