View Full Version : Striker Buffer

03-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Hey, if you need a new striker buffer (see the Kingman E-marker Diagrams on their website) for an E-marker similar to the Spyder Esprit, go to your local hardware store to the sinks and plumbing department (I went to The Home Depot). There are many rubber gaskets sizes for sinks. You can find a rubber gasket that is of similar diameter. If it is too thick, carefully trim off the excess thickness w/ a razor blade or knife.


Team Ramrod
03-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Cool. good to know.

I laugh at how understandable is spelled wrong when asking if this article is understandable in the poll.