PDA

View Full Version : Lots O Markers!!!

vwjimmy
03-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Hey All!!! We have been going through a loss in our family and haven’t been ourselves lately. Hopefully, we are now getting back on track.
My sons and I thought we would share a pic of our markers with our friends here. (Sorry the pic sucks…when it stops raining we will take a better one) They may not be $1000 markers, and we are better at collecting them then trading them, but they are our babies…..
http://home.insightbb.com/~vwjimmy/KUSAimage/Markers 055.jpg
Here is the list:
03 Angel Speed, 03 Limited Edition Angel LCD, Evil Pimp Kit, SP Ion, B2K4 w/PDS, three 2K2 Intimidators, Spyder Fenix w/eyes, Spyder Flash, Spyder TL, Spyder ‘Femagine’ w/eyes, and my good old MilSim Tippmann 98c.
All of them are upped, most of them way too much, and some to the max! (especially the Spyders)
This weekend is going to be filled with housework and a large dose of marker testing…getting ready for spring!
Hope you like them :)

bamf-hacker
03-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Love the collection.... But no pump ;)

Sorry about your loss and we are here for you if you need us!

VS3 Sniper
03-16-2007, 07:46 PM
OMG u guys have some nice markers. I really like the evil pimp kit.

Sandman_Bravo
03-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Jimmy, you have my sincerest condolances. As for the collection; wow! I just gotta ask though, what's a femagine?

vwjimmy
03-16-2007, 08:13 PM
It is an Imagine with a Fenix frame ;)

QAZ123
03-16-2007, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=bamf-hacker]Love the collection.... But no pump ;)
QUOTE]

Ditto!

With you being so close to Nicholasville/Paintball hill ya gotta get one. Super pumper saturday (one saturday each month) entry fee is paid for if you play pump and not to mention the 2 man pump tournament series is a lot of fun!

JB.

Sandman_Bravo
03-16-2007, 08:35 PM
It is an Imagine with a Fenix frame ;)

Cool, nice collection.:)

vwjimmy
03-16-2007, 08:40 PM
[QUOTE=bamf-hacker]Love the collection.... But no pump ;)
QUOTE]

Ditto!

With you being so close to Nicholasville/Paintball hill ya gotta get one. Super pumper saturday (one saturday each month) entry fee is paid for if you play pump and not to mention the 2 man pump tournament series is a lot of fun!

JB.
Been thinkin about a Cocker Pump project lately, and I would like to watch you in your next tourney at the Hill too :)

QAZ123
03-16-2007, 09:01 PM
They just had one last weekend. I wasn't there but my teammates took third.

I'll holla when I come down for the next one.

JB.

shunut
03-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Very nice collection.

vikingshadow
03-17-2007, 04:23 AM
Jimmy, you ol' son of a gun! I didn't know you've been hording yourself! Niiiiccccceeeeee! :thumbup:

Love the collection, but those guys are right, you need to throw a pump in there. No collection is complete without some kind of pump - even if it's a $20 Wal-Mart Blade!

Oscum Guy
03-17-2007, 06:10 AM
hve the timmies and spyders to be angled differently in the next pic.

nice markers. I really like ^^. Good, you understand that every electro spyder is not complete w/o stickies.

Did you give the imagine a sex change? lol. (at least thats what i think femagine means.)

edit: How did you get sticky 3's to fit on a timmy?

vwjimmy
03-17-2007, 10:04 AM
How did you get sticky 3's to fit on a timmy?

Dye makes Stickies for several frames...including regular .45 frames :)

Love the collection, but those guys are right, you need to throw a pump in there. No collection is complete without some kind of pump - even if it's a $20 Wal-Mart Blade!
I do have two Blades...I just forgot them.....
I will indeed get a pump soon, a nice one ;)

Backmanshooter
03-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Very very nice. I love them all. ;)

I agree..you do need at least one pump. ;)

Oscum Guy
03-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Dye makes Stickies for several frames...including regular .45 frames :)

I do have two Blades...I just forgot them.....
I will indeed get a pump soon, a nice one ;)

really. i tried some sticky 2's on my spimmy and they didnt fit. they were made for a .45 frame. Are sticky 3's larger?

newkid
03-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Nice collection

xsgmike66x
03-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Sorry to hear about the loss Jim.

Amazing collection tho! I had no idea you even had half as many as that :-P

pbgrandpa
03-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss, and i pray things are getting back to normal for you and the family. You do have a nice collection..some of which look very familiar. Looks like one is missing.:rolleyes:

Kenny_McCormic
03-27-2007, 07:09 PM
even if it's a $20 Wal-Mart Blade! dont those have a bad tendancy to explode?

Oscum Guy
03-28-2007, 12:31 PM
dont those have a bad tendancy to explode?
the original design was recalled. but its fine now.