PDA

View Full Version : little questions

Lyingcomic
03-14-2007, 04:12 PM
hey guys, i just got the imagine. and i was wondering, how long does it take to charge? and if once fully charged, how many shots can i shoot without having to recharge again? i guess the charger my friend gave me is the one that came with the gun.

Oscum Guy
03-14-2007, 04:32 PM
probably about 4 hours for a full charge. dont overcharge tho. and what i mean by overcharge is like for a day.

you could probably get about 1000 from one charge.

advice: DONT USE A 9v BATTERY

vwjimmy
03-14-2007, 05:16 PM
A good 9.6v rechargable will fire all the paint you can put through your Imagine in one day...several thousand rounds (I regularly shoot over 2000 a day with my Fenix, too bad I don't hit much :) )
Charge it for 6 to 8 hours after each days play and you will always be good to go!

SupaSnipa
03-14-2007, 05:23 PM
y dont i want 2 use a 9v thats what i use in my imagine

shunut
03-14-2007, 05:34 PM
Spyders have a problem with regular 9v's, they just don't have enough juice. You usually can get 10-20 shots off 1 9v, but thats it.

Oscum Guy
03-15-2007, 10:54 AM
more than 10-20 but it will screw up your board and possibly the internals due to the solenoid not hitting the sear hard enough.(could damage sear and striker.

Backmanshooter
03-15-2007, 12:05 PM
more than 10-20 but it will screw up your board and possibly the internals due to the solenoid not hitting the sear hard enough.(could damage sear and striker.That rumor is still going around?

I've used regular 9v's, didnt get messed up, but barely any shots.

Lyingcomic
03-15-2007, 02:39 PM
well reffering back to my question bout how long to charge it. i got a java 9.6v battery. on one of the sides it says standard charge time 14hrs and some other stuff. im not sure if i could leave it charging overnight or what

Oscum Guy
03-15-2007, 02:58 PM
im not sure if the standard charge applies to anything. its how fast your charger and board can charge it. dont have the manual now but when i do i will look it up.

if you really want a fast charge (1.5 hrs.) then you should try the kingman rapid charger.

That rumor is still going around?

I've used regular 9v's, didnt get messed up, but barely any shots.

my point is, its not worth it to try to use a 9v.

Lyingcomic
03-15-2007, 07:27 PM
sorry for posting again, but i recall something from airsofting (as i airsofted till i met paintballing). i just found this on one of the airsoft websites i used to shop at: " The easiest way find the correct charge time is to take the capacity of the battery and divide it by the output of the charger. For example: 2100mah/300mah = 7 hrs ". would this also work on the 9.6v batteries for paintballing? as u know already figured, ima bit weary bout overcharging a battery. i just dont want it dying out on me in the field and needing to buy a new one:( .