PDA

View Full Version : new guy!

Syder Sniper
03-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Hey I'm new to this and just got a Spyder MR1.
I want to mod my gun into a sniper gun and I want to know if you have any suggestions on the best barrels and scopes to get. Thanks.

VS3 Sniper
03-13-2007, 08:37 PM
I like the J&J ceramic barrel. I would not go with anything longer than a 16 inch. U really don't a scope because a paintball gun is not that accurate over long distances unless ur just wanting it for looks.

Syder Sniper
03-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Is there any diffrence in a red dot scope and a regular rifle scope?

yod3r
03-13-2007, 09:42 PM
a red dot usually doesnt magnify what your looking at and if it does it is not very much unlike a scope that can magnify a lot. I dont suggest putting a rifle scope on your marker because the are usually too powerful

Crazy Cracka
03-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Well, I was considering doing that same thing, but my whole idea for my gun changed after I made a stubby barrel from my old Victor barrel. Now, I am going for a frontman type gun with an e-frame and such. If you are dead on making it a sniper just get a cheap scope from Wal-Mart(mostly for looks), a bipod off ebay, a 16" barrel(i prefer Smart Parts), a remote and lastly one of those awsome Ebay hoppers(Link: Here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130088891731&rd=1&rd=1)). Hope I helped alittle.