PDA

View Full Version : A video/mix I made a long time ago...

leed
03-13-2007, 06:32 PM
http://blip.tv/file/164737

Made it a month after that event. Stylinbeaver was there actually, I don't think I got him in any of the footage. The footage really isn't great and the quality of the video is terrible because it went that way when it was converted. :(

Anyways, thats my stuff, editing, and shooting. The actual footage isn't great either because I wanted to play so I only ended up taking 12 minutes of footage.

stylinbeaver
03-13-2007, 07:00 PM
You got me in atleast one. It's like a 4th of the way through the vid. The one wearing a black proto mask, SP black and grey gear, Lepard head band, and a ion. You can see the green wrist band. My speakers aren't working so I don't know how good the music is. Good pics so far. EDIT:: twice. You got me in the one before the last vid section. When we're lined up getting ready to play mounds

Theheroguy
03-13-2007, 07:22 PM
I saw you beaver

stylinbeaver
03-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I look so stupid. Leed got me at a bad time. lol. Look at my hands. Go leed. Fried rice productions

DyNasty9
03-13-2007, 08:12 PM
FCP?

it was pretty good, players could have been better and all that, but it was really well put together leed.

ill throw some of my more recent vids up tomarrow.

Ace24
03-13-2007, 08:16 PM
You don't look that stupid Beaver. At least you look like you have some sense on where your pointing your gun.

Being a reff, I can tell you amazing stories of how stupid people look and play in open play. I'm sure alot of players could too haha.

Nice video Dave. (Cool name btw...)

Hob Hayward
03-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Cool, but it was horrendously choppy for me, dunno if it was the vid or this comp.

leed
03-13-2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I was using Final Cut. I may end up redoing it, but I may not as I probably won't have time. This video alone took 580 megs of space, and since I was doing this on a school Macintosh, I had to delete the Final Cut 'links' and files.

If I can borrow the camera again, I may try and shoot at the CFOA towards the end of April. Speaking of which, if you go, Beaver, it's at China Grove you could help me film, LOL.

Thanks for all the compliments. I had fun that day, but there were a whoooole lot of little kids with lots of brand spankin new stuff that was too big for them. It was actually really funny seeing a bunch of little dudes with a bunch of expensive stuff all sitting behind one bunker with their tanks on top of their shoulders/in their "elbowpits."

NINJA: The choppiness is because you probably are watching it for the first time. If you let it play once, and then replay it, it's less choppy. Assuming by choppy you mean it stops and starts all the time. Otherwise, the crosshatching or whatever that goes on is because of the conversion and is the video.

Paradox313
03-13-2007, 08:33 PM
YAY I FINALLY SAW THE BEAVER!!!!!!

Nice vid me likey

Oscum Guy
03-15-2007, 12:31 PM
fried rice productions. lol

leed
03-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Haha yeah, me and my cousin came up with the name. We're both asian.. I think it's pretty self explanatory after that, haha.