PDA

View Full Version : no pressure=bad regulator?

ktank
03-13-2007, 05:54 AM
I am not getting any pressure to the top of my Fenix. The gauge reads zero. When I first hooked up the tank (co2) the gun was shooting very low velocity and was only reading 500-600 on the gauge. After about 20 shots the velocity dropped to zero. I tried 2 other co2 tanks and both had the same result. I loosened the supply line from the tank to the regulator and hooked up the co2, and got air out of the line. I am using the stock regulator.

Thanks for the help in advance.

shunut
03-13-2007, 08:31 AM
First, Welcome to the Forum.

I would get a tank filled and then try it. It sounds to me that your tanks are empty.

If that doesn't work, try taking the reg apart, clean and lube it.

Have you messed with the adjuster screw at all?

ktank
03-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Was a full co2 tank. While I didnt fill the second tank I tryed, I was told it was full as well. I played most of the day with the first tank I used on a back up gun so I am sure its not the tank. I pulled apart the regulator when I got home, it looked clean. It felt a little stick to slide it out the bottom, but I dropped a few drops of lube and worked it in and it felt better. Of course I left my tanks at work and didnt get to try it yet.

Thanks for the help

Oscum Guy
03-13-2007, 12:03 PM
wait im confused... did you fix the problem??

if not, try adjusting the pressure on the reg.

ktank
03-13-2007, 01:08 PM
wait im confused... did you fix the problem??

if not, try adjusting the pressure on the reg.

Good question and you raise a valid point. I have not tried the gun yet after attempting to fix it with the steps I listed because I do not have a air supply at home.

Question, does the regulator screw increase pressure as turned clockwise or lower pressure? I am referring to the screw in the bottom of the regulator.

Thanks again

ktank
03-15-2007, 01:53 PM
You can chalk this one up to user error. I had the regulator screw turned all the way down (counter-clockwise). It took a few turns but the pressure came right up.

spitfirocks
04-09-2007, 03:24 PM
try raising the pressure, if u have any further questions pm me

shunut
04-09-2007, 04:34 PM
This is the second thread today, please stop posting in old threads.