PDA

View Full Version : $60 dollar Imagine

Lyingcomic
03-11-2007, 09:02 PM
hey my friend is selling a spyder imagine to me for $60. he dosent paintball anymore, and i did did a favor for him so he agreed to sell me this gun for $60. the gun works perfectly fine but its just missing one of the screws that hold the feed neck down, and the velocity pin thingy is also missing. the gun is just a bit old and used by his other firend befor eit became his. i dont know much about an imagine and wasnt around paintballing when it came out. so what do u guys think bout this, buying it for $60 dollars...heh sounds good to me :D . hope someone sees this thread lol.

Backmanshooter
03-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Yeah. Good deal. If it works, then yes good deal. The feedneck screw isnt that hard to find. You can basically use any screw thats long/short enough.

The screw that holds the velocity in place isnt that big of a deal. ;)

WhatThaSmurf
03-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Is he giving you anything else, or do you already have a mask, tank, hopper, and other stuff? If he's not giving you anything else or if you don't already have them, it will come to more than a bit over $60. As for the feedneck screw, you have to make sure it's the right length, diameter, and thread count. The set screw in the velocity adjuster isn't necessary, but some fields could require you to have it.

Lyingcomic
03-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Yeah I already got a mask,tank,and everything, thanks for replying. Much appreciated

Oscum Guy
03-12-2007, 03:13 PM
id make him buy the screw first.