PDA

View Full Version : Charger thingy broke

spider_pilot06
03-11-2007, 01:28 PM
<CENTER>

Ok ware i push my charger thing into, that little squar thing broke off and i
see that it has to be on two little metal thing... i tried using garilla glue and
it wont charge. im scared if i take the garilla glue off the bored that it will
break it ( ya kno that garilla glue is extreamly strong). mybe i could use a saodering iron or anything to help me make the metal thing on my bored a
little bigger so i cane glue that little squar thing on the bored again.. i was just putting in Duracell batteries but its cold ware i live and when its cold it make the battery go dead really really fast

DRAGON
03-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Pics? -

CareBear-Killer
03-11-2007, 10:41 PM
Did the connectors break off the board, or just the piece that holds the cord?

Depending where the glue is, it may be preventing the electrical current from passing from the plug to the board.

Also, regular batteries will die more quickly than the 'certified' 9.6v from Kingman.

bamf-hacker
03-12-2007, 06:51 AM
Or you can take the battery out of the gun and use a wall charger made for 9.6 volt batteries to charge it.

spider_pilot06
03-12-2007, 10:21 AM
i never thought of doing that.. do u kno ware i could find a charger like that./.....i think i might be able to make one from my charger and one of them things at radio shack that u push into the top of the battery

bamf-hacker
03-12-2007, 10:37 AM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=ZOHU2IDaY9DUgMUv638UcIoOmwxNCy41vCE=?Pro ductID=HkvAqArbZDIAAAEQGd5cnpjL

Oscum Guy
03-12-2007, 12:26 PM
solder it back on through the bottom of the board.