PDA

View Full Version : Bad image for paintball

Backmanshooter
03-11-2007, 10:56 AM
I was just browsing youtube for some paintball videos to watch and I came across this. Bad image, complete retards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFOuInHasC8

BrianT
03-11-2007, 11:05 AM
they shouldn't be a loud to have paintball guns

Sandman_Bravo
03-11-2007, 11:24 AM
unfortunately, people like that are why there are getting to be more constraints on paintball. The kid could have lost an eye.

Backmanshooter
03-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah. Its common sense to wear eye protection when dealing with firearms. Apparently, they lost their common sense as a child.

Theheroguy
03-11-2007, 03:47 PM
yeah but pb guns aren't firearms they are airguns

marvin-martian
03-11-2007, 04:04 PM
ive sadly grown numb to this behavior.

VS3 Sniper
03-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Its stupid ppl like this that give us paintballers a bad name. This is why it took my mom so long to let me play.

Backmanshooter
03-11-2007, 04:30 PM
yeah but pb guns aren't firearms they are airgunsstill can lose an eye.

CareBear-Killer
03-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Speaking of YouTube, paintball and eyes... Somewhere on You Tube is a video of an idiot who's marker isn't firing for whatever reason... just some kind messing around his backyard with his marker... yah... he points it towards him and he's looking down the barrel and pulling the trigger, trying to figure out whats wrong.

Doesn't matter what kind of 'gun' you have at this point, looking down the barrel of anything that's loaded and trying to figure out why it won't fire is just absolutly stupid.

...Needless to say the marker finally fires and hits him in the face. doesn't look like it hit his eye, but I'm sure he crapped himself.

I guess atleast the kid in this posted video has his face down on the ground for most of it, but still retarded. It's a shame the 'natural selection' process doesn't work more quickly or keep people from ruining a sports reputation.

Backmanshooter
03-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Yes. I saw that one. what a retard. Its one thing to look down a barrel when tis not loaded, its another thing to look down a barrel when loaded.

Kids these days...

fxdbi
03-12-2007, 07:38 AM
Yeah. Its common sense to wear eye protection when dealing with firearms. Apparently, they lost their common sense as a child.

Hmm...that's under the assumption that they had any common sense to begin with....

spitfirocks
03-19-2007, 03:53 PM
wow i hate this, stupid ppl like this, becuase of this, many states are going to ban paintball

leed
03-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Stupid country folk :dodgy:.. Well, to be honest, people in general are just stupid. Those people end up dying. Then we parade in happiness.

bigred76
03-20-2007, 06:51 AM
Paintball guns are 'non-lethal firearms.' I don't see 'air gun' anywhere in there...

Retards are abundant these days...

bigred76
03-22-2007, 10:53 PM
I hate to post twice in a row, but just today I saw a Vault commercial... talk about bad light: idiots running around the woods at "Camp Paintball" with half a mask on and taking their masks off with guns around... pure stupidity. Aren't they the ones that sponsored the ESPN show a while back? You'd think that they'd know how safe paintball is played and might just show it in their advertisements....

MR2 Woodsballer
03-22-2007, 11:02 PM
I hate to post twice in a row, but just today I saw a Vault commercial... talk about bad light: idiots running around the woods at "Camp Paintball" with half a mask on and taking their masks off with guns around... pure stupidity. Aren't they the ones that sponsored the ESPN show a while back? You'd think that they'd know how safe paintball is played and might just show it in their advertisements....

I wondered the same thing when I was watching that.

bamf-hacker
03-23-2007, 05:53 AM
Unfortunatly Paintball in and of it self gives off a bad image.

Think of it in the eyes of a Non PB player.

You run around shooting each other with projectiles that shoot in excess of 200mph? A lot of people thing that it is violent and stupid, those of course are the ones that never tried it.

Instead of harping on some stupid kids that shoot each other without proper protection, help promote the good part of our sport!

Theheroguy
03-24-2007, 05:36 PM

yeah I hated that thats whyit took me 2 months for my parents to be convinced into letting me play

clickclicksplat
03-24-2007, 06:32 PM
...wow

Why the hell would anyone do that? Do they think it's fun?

I don't understand people...