PDA

View Full Version : gimme some intake on vs2

weitjosh
03-09-2007, 06:28 PM
im looking to buy a bretter marker than a pilot. im torn between either a vs2 or an ion. i wanna stick with spyder bc i love kingman guns, so durable. then again, ive heard nothing but good things about the ion...help

spitfirocks
03-09-2007, 06:33 PM
go with the vs2, its beautiful, but instead of buyin a new gun,m just look at my upgrades, for about the same price as a new gun, your spyder can do 28 bps. mine can do 28 bps look at my setup..if u need any more help feel free to pm me.

DRAGON
03-09-2007, 06:58 PM
.............then again, ive heard nothing but good things about the ion...help

That must have been on the Ion Owners forums - :o

Ion: Plastic old news

VS markers: New leading cutting edge for blowback markers with a very bright future

Choice: Yours -

VS3 Sniper
03-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Go with the VS2 its better made than the ion and the vs2 rips out the box. but with the ion u have to buy upgrades for it. good luck

weitjosh
03-09-2007, 07:29 PM
kool vs2 it is then, thx guys.

DRAGON
03-09-2007, 08:55 PM
kool vs2 it is then, thx guys.

Dang! And I thought I was going to have to twist your arm - :D

spitfirocks
03-09-2007, 11:16 PM
id take the vs3..the ion is a whatever gun..alot of ppl go wow you have an iion, but its a piece of junk, capped at 17 bps wtf?the good thing is it runs on 150 psi, and it has barely a kickback. The pilot is capped at 20, but with that trigger, pfft ud be lucky if u can do 17....the vs3 is awesome, but my pilot is even awesomer lol good luck, and hopefully u dont get a lemon >.<

Backmanshooter
03-10-2007, 06:01 AM
id take the vs3..the ion is a whatever gun..alot of ppl go wow you have an iion, but its a piece of junk, capped at 17 bps wtf?the good thing is it runs on 150 psi, and it has barely a kickback. The pilot is capped at 20, but with that trigger, pfft ud be lucky if u can do 17....the vs3 is awesome, but my pilot is even awesomer lol good luck, and hopefully u dont get a lemon >.<Show me a vid of a stock pilot that does 20bps and goldwaved...Didnt think so. ;)

Anyway. He may not like the rocking trigger, which is on the VS3. So if he wants a VS marker, then he can choose on which trigger he prefers. ;)

Oscum Guy
03-10-2007, 06:35 AM
the vs2 has a better trigger stup than the pilot. its more like a timmy kinda, it has the smaller microswitch and the trigger hits it inside the frame giving you the ability to shoot it alot faster than a pilot.

spitfirocks
03-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Show me a vid of a stock pilot that does 20bps and goldwaved...Didnt think so. ;)

Anyway. He may not like the rocking trigger, which is on the VS3. So if he wants a VS marker, then he can choose on which trigger he prefers. ;)

wow man ur stupid...if you read carefully, thats right put ur glasses back on, you can see that it says you would be lucky if you can do 17, next time, read before you speak

Critical
03-10-2007, 12:18 PM
I think you might want to be careful who you are calling stupid. Check that persons post count, then check their sales feedback thread. Also, think about this, you're calling people stupid in this thread, yet in another thread in this same forum, you're asking for help with spring kits for your LP pilot, not a great way to get help.

Backmanshooter
03-10-2007, 01:45 PM
wow man ur stupid...if you read carefully, thats right put ur glasses back on, you can see that it says you would be lucky if you can do 17, next time, read before you speakI did read. But just saying that it can do 20bps is saying something. You just dont say "oh it does 20bps" and have it not relate to anything. If you did, then you sir must be stupid.

And I didnt speak, I typed.

I do agree with Critical. You are asking about spring kits and how theya re an advantage...Are you really that big of a hypocrite? "Wow man your stupid" yet you know nothing about a spyder, internally.

You need to grow up.

spitfirocks
03-10-2007, 03:49 PM
why thank you, for telling me what to do, but i really dont care 2 much for your advise, im not asking you anything, im typing..loser..lol...and besides i didnt ask for your help, you ever so abruptly interupted my conversation with another person, so in this case, it looks like your the one whoes "stupid" indeed

Backmanshooter
03-10-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm stupid?

Mmkay. Mr. Immaturity.

I dont know if you noticed...but forums are open for everyone...So saying I interrupted it is just the most pathetic excuse. Please try again when your balls drop.

spitfirocks
03-10-2007, 04:29 PM
lol, my balls will never drop unlike urs. Oh wait i think they already have, but then again, i wouldnt know becuase im not gay, i dont look at other guys balls, and i dont givin a flyin >>>> about them, unlike you, and dont even try sayin u dont, becuase you brought BALLS up out of no where, and i knoe u dont mean paintballs..

Backmanshooter
03-10-2007, 04:32 PM
That was a good comeback. Man...did your mommy help you with that one?

I bet she did.

Anyway. I'm done with you. Just a waste even trying to comprehend what you are trying to say. Plus, you apparently dont know much about spyders, yet you call me stupid.

Hmm...hypocrite much?

spitfirocks
03-10-2007, 05:16 PM
arent you a little to old to be on forums, i mean seriously, at least my mom is still alive, your probably like a 50 yr old malester, and thank you for acknowleging my comeback. It was quite nice. Just shut up, and get a life, for everyone. It looks like u just got a double portion of served!

Backmanshooter
03-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Well, I'm not sure if you look at profiles or not apparently not though, I'm 16.
And there are a few old timers, who are way better than you in every way shape and form. So before you start criticizing the old timers, you need to stop while you're ahead.

It was a horrible comeback. Hell, I had better comebacks before I could even talk.

Get a life...thats not original or anything. :rolleyes:

And when you say served, you mean you look like a freakin' retard saying that.

"Oh man you just got served..oh **** im the pwnzor"...

:rolleyes:

spitfirocks
03-10-2007, 06:21 PM
do i give a sh*t if its not original, i dont have 2 be original, and i dont give a sh*t if u like my combacks or not, i really dont care, if i cared what u thought, i wouldnt be talkin, or typing in that matter. so just shut the hell up, and walk away, yes, you have 800+ posts, that just shows me u need to get a life. Nothin 2 be proud of.

Backmanshooter
03-10-2007, 06:25 PM
So what you are telling me is, since you dont care what I think/say, you are typing? Hm. Good one..That makes sense. :rolleyes:

Again, dont be a hypocrite. You told me dont tell you what to do...Am I correct? But yet you tell me to shut the hell up? Way to prove my point at being a hypocrite.

Did I say anything relating to my post count? No. I did not. You brought it up.

By the way...dont avoid the swear filter. ;)

Hob Hayward
03-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Ahhh just shut up spitfirocks, all you're doing here is wasting perfectly good forum space while antagonizing other members.

You may not see it this way, but using a whole page to argue is not something condoned by the mods here. I suggest you take this elsewhere.

Theheroguy
03-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Wow the never let me and hossy get this far but yeah get the vs2 most major parts can be upgraded now

newkid
03-11-2007, 08:45 AM
I forgot what the thread was about there for a second, vs2 ftw

Theheroguy
03-11-2007, 03:49 PM
spitfire is dead(banned) now we can go on talking about the vs2

Backmanshooter
03-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Vs2 tie my shoe...:dodgy:

Opty makes me want a VS2. They look slick and they seem to shoot nice. i'll see if anyone at my field will let me shoot one.

killerpinecone
03-23-2007, 04:21 AM