PDA

View Full Version : Pbreview.com

BrianT
03-07-2007, 04:33 PM
does any one else read that site? I read it all the time before i buy something related to paint ball. i find it to be pretty good site.

VS3 Sniper
03-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Yea i'm on there every outher day. one of my fav sites

timmyshoota
03-07-2007, 04:50 PM
I stopped going when it was a bunch of noobs making reviews. You learn nothing when the person making the review knows nothing.

bamf-hacker
03-07-2007, 04:59 PM
:yeahthat:

Take the reviews with a grain of salt.

Ask here and you can get a good judge of a product.

Theheroguy
03-07-2007, 05:00 PM
I have over 15 reviews on there they are all really good except for the dxs tank one

Backmanshooter
03-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Meh. I've read enough on PbN [stickeys and stuff]and asked about products. PbR is a joke to me...I usually try them out and give people my opinion if they ask for it.

BrianT
03-08-2007, 03:45 PM
i mean i think that they are a pretty good sight.

Sandman_Bravo
03-09-2007, 01:38 AM
It's informative if you're planning on making a purchase, but it's not the only resource to use for decision making.

vikingshadow
03-09-2007, 03:40 AM
Meh, it's biased. I think a few years ago they had a bunch of companies going on there and plugging their own products, so I take what's said there with a grain of salt, most of the time.

I think that most of the people there have never really actually PLAYED with something different than what they're reviewing, so they're like, "OMG! Best gun I ever had!" , but those that have some experience can give decent reviews. The problem is deciding who's telling the truth with their experience. The FIRST place I research is there, then I move on to more reliable sources, like this forum.

I actually only use them for their pictures of the products so I can see what it looks like, then their company links...