PDA

View Full Version : 1st chop today

Duktoer
03-04-2007, 02:01 PM
I got my 1st chop today, i have the standar MR2 no mods, the chop happen when i was en semi shooting the fastes i can, i have a viewloadear 13bps hopper, i guees i have to time more mi shoots to prevent the chop? with out modding my mr2

Thanks in advanced
Gracias!

"-The Mexican-"

DRAGON
03-05-2007, 04:25 PM
You cannot just wiggle your nose and stop things from happening. You may need to spend some time and money to prevent chops -

QuiGonKen
03-12-2007, 08:56 PM
ive had a couple of really bad chops, the ones where i couldnt just shoot through, the first i had to fieldstrip and clean...and it was fine afterwards....the second that night was due to sheering off my detent....

But my mexican friend, i heard that getting the Alamo City bolt stops or prevents chops...

SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS...for Duktoer as well as myself :D im thinkin of gettin it as well and wanna make sure its worth it

:D

fanx!
-QGKen

ksee777
03-13-2007, 09:27 AM
The alamo bolt does not absolutely prevent chops. It reduces the chance of it. the Alamo bolt has o-rings that reduces the air blowback into the feedneck. BUT, a force fed hopper and the alamo bolt would pretty much stop chopping. Just make sure you have a healthy supply of detents.

QuiGonKen
03-13-2007, 03:14 PM
sweet, i gotz the Halo B and just recieved an order of urethane detents...the alamo bolt is the next buy :D

Duktoer
03-14-2007, 08:40 AM
I really dont have lots of chops, after 2000 paintballs i had only 1 chop. Im sure its that i have a 12-13 bps vieloader, because that only chop was when i was shooting really really fast.