PDA

View Full Version : Pimp my spyder?

Backmanshooter
03-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Well I was sitting on my bed holding my Imagine and looking at my DM4. I realized I dont really need my DM4 anymore and I'm thinking about putting it back up for sale. If I were to sell my dm4, I'd want to get some parts for my spyder. Only thing it has on it now is a 12" boomstick.

The ups I was thinking of are...
1. Trinity assault block
2. Clamping feedneck of some kind
3. Maddman rocket valve
4. 32 degree spring kit
5. Torpedo reg [already have it though]
6. CP rail/on off [already have]

Is there anything else thats not on the list I should consider? My spyder is mech, so I dont need tboard or eyes. I know i'll need an adapter in order for the cp rail to fit.

Ideas, comments, concerns?

Thanks.

ross * pilot
03-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Well, it looks like youre on the path of Low Pressure. I would get a new bolt with orings. Youll find a great delrin bolt with orings at alamocitypb.com. They are low price, but high performance. Also, i would look into a new striker as well. The stock one is very heavy and causes a lot of kick. You can order one on alamocitypb.com or insanepainsports.com. They are a lot less heavy and will reduce kick dramatically.

Backmanshooter
03-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Alright. So I can get a lighter striker and a better bolt at alamocitypb.com

Hmm. I'll definitely look into that. Thanks.

VS3 Sniper
03-04-2007, 05:21 PM
mabey a palmers stablizer other than that ur gonna have a pimp setup.good luck

PumaPride04
03-04-2007, 06:13 PM
spitfire board ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backmanshooter
03-05-2007, 03:01 AM
I dont think you can read.

turbo chicken
03-05-2007, 06:57 AM
ACS ... but only if your worried bout chopping ...

Taillo
03-05-2007, 08:14 AM
If you really want to "Pimp" it, you need to do it with style. You have to have it painted with a finish gloss blue #221 with red and white flames painted by hand. You need a whole new set of 16" wheels with killer gold rimmed wheelhubs, glamour velvet carpet and a 18" lcd screen wired with some Bose 250 watts sound system and a playstation 2, and in the trunk your own personal fill station, so you can play paintbal whenever youlike, wherever you are. And next you only need Xibit to pinch your tshirt and say: You officially have been pimped.

Mormon
03-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Put a little screen on your gripframe lol. I have a brand new trinity front block for sale. PM me.

PumaPride04
03-05-2007, 12:30 PM
my bad i didnt read the bottom

Theheroguy
03-05-2007, 02:59 PM
you don't need it anymore because you only play pump now?

Backmanshooter
03-05-2007, 03:18 PM
What if I wanted to play with a mech?

Is that so hard to understand?

turbo chicken
03-07-2007, 10:43 AM
What if I wanted to play with a mech?

Is that so hard to understand?

Exactly ... i'm putting a pump kit on my mag ... so what did i do ... build a BLM spyder always wanted one now i have something to play semi with if i want to ...

Although i think i'm going to take a poll on what parts to use out of the ones that i have ... still not sure on the setup i want to use on it ...

but like i posted before ... pimp the spyder ...

Backmanshooter
03-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Thank you.

If I was only dedicated to pump, I'm pretty sure i'd go SC.

:rolleyes: