PDA

View Full Version : Looking at a VS2

Pwgsx
03-03-2007, 04:26 PM
I am looking at the VS2 and had a few ?'s. The fist one is, can I use my Stablizer Reg. on this gun??

Also, for now I have co2, is that ok too, I see the vs3 says no, but on kingmans site, it says it can run co2 or compressed air. ??

think thats it for now, I just got back from playing, and my old gun bit the dust!

CareBear-Killer
03-03-2007, 04:38 PM
to use the stablizer, I believe you would need a new front block. ..I don't have any experience with them, so if I'm wrong someone correct me.

As far as CO2... people have used it, but as CO2 is not that friendly to the internals. The most common problem with CO2 on the VS series is the gauge. You'll most likely blow it if you fire too fast and get some expanding liquid caught in the front block area. You may also freeze the valve if you fire too fast as well.

The VS markers are great, but definitly work best with HPA.

Theheroguy
03-03-2007, 05:11 PM
you put so much work into your spyder it would be better for you to get hpa$50-200 the more expensive the better a good trigger($20-35) a t-board($70) and install the eyes A vs2 is kind of a down grade from your spyder in my mind because the reg wouldn't be as good

Backmanshooter
03-03-2007, 05:32 PM
I havent heard bad things, only good. They seem good for under 200, or just over 200 if you get the VS3. It operates at 200psi and has eyes. It doesnt look have bad and the body kits for it are pretty nice.

Just my 2 cents.

Theheroguy
03-03-2007, 07:08 PM
teh heroguy tells the truth it's a waste if you are willing to get your spyder drilled for eyes

Pwgsx
03-03-2007, 07:12 PM
you put so much work into your spyder it would be better for you to get hpa$50-200 the more expensive the better a good trigger($20-35) a t-board($70) and install the eyes A vs2 is kind of a down grade from your spyder in my mind because the reg wouldn't be as good

that why I was wondering if that reg would work on that gun......

I dont know whats up with my gun, it chopping and I cant see anything wrong and thats from shooting very slow, so I know its not from shooting too fast.

The only thing I am going to try before I look for another gun is to put my stock bolt back in. It just may be the Lightning Bolt doesnt like my gun. Thats the only thing I can think that is making it chop.

Im not sure how I would go about putting eyes on my gun, its an old school gun.

Border411
03-10-2007, 12:24 PM
You can buy an adapter (I have seen them on Ebay) that will allow you to use your Stabilizer with the stock ASA. They were going for like $16 and allowed you convert the female ASA to male for your reg.

spitfirocks
03-10-2007, 04:19 PM
stick with hpa, just get a cheap 50 dollar wgp tank..no problems there. YEa just get the vs front block with lpr and extra guage, mine works like a charm, good luck