PDA

View Full Version : Bad day at Paintball

Pwgsx
03-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Well to start things off, I play a few games and I chop a ball, no biggie, but the shell jammed the bolt, so I took it off and got it working. Play some more and my whole Elec. Hopper cracks off at the base. No hope for that. I find another to borrow but that doesnt help b/c now im chopping like crazy and it keeps jamming. Towards the end, the whole gun just jacks up.

Time for a new one!!!

Theheroguy
03-03-2007, 05:23 PM
get eyes

vikingshadow
03-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting answer. Not everyone can afford, nor are able to install eyes on their own.

A more practical answer is to get an ACS bolt first and a faster loader first. Then, later on, if you don't want to upgrade to a different marker, think about getting eyes.

bracer028
03-03-2007, 06:22 PM
happened to me too

i chose the first person's response and got a pump.

Backmanshooter
03-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Ah. Pumps are gooood. Good like eggs and toast. :)

I'd go with a new marker, just because i like to try new markers.

Jimmyd24
03-03-2007, 07:30 PM
nothin compared to one of my bad days
for one, i got shot a total of like 12 tims
once directly on the nipple, and i mean a direct hit, u couldnt even see the like brusie b/c it was right on the pink nippleeee, it hurt for like three weeks
i also bruised my rib when i slipped and fell onto my pods
then i got shot like five times on my assss

Sandman_Bravo
03-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Everyone has bad days. Just be thankful you don't repeat those days for a few weekends in a row; been there - done that, lol!

Oscum Guy
03-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Well to start things off, I play a few games and I chop a ball, no biggie, but the shell jammed the bolt, so I took it off and got it working. Play some more and my whole Elec. Hopper cracks off at the base. No hope for that. I find another to borrow but that doesnt help b/c now im chopping like crazy and it keeps jamming. Towards the end, the whole gun just jacks up.

Time for a new one!!!
my bros bolt does that but the board is capped at 14 and the hopper feeds 15.. im tryin to mod the bolt in hope to fix it.

Pwgsx
03-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Yea I dont get it.....im going to try the stock one and see, if thats it, that lightning bolt is going to e bay!!

08Lud08
03-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Last month was when I had my bad day. I got no one out and played like 13 games. My gun kept leaking and when I fixed it another one started because I was changing my regs and taking hoses on and off and didn't tighten them all the way. Everyone was good there that day because they were having team tryouts, but yesterday I had a good day I got about 2-3 people out per game and I had no problems.