Backmanshooter
03-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Not bad.

Theheroguy
03-02-2007, 07:54 PM
not bad thats awesome

VS3 Sniper
03-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Its a great deal cus the body new is like a hundred and the feedneck is prolly 25-30. so u got a steal.

CareBear-Killer
03-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Its a great deal cus the body new is like a hundred and the feedneck is prolly 25-30. so u got a steal.

Yah, thats about what I paid. Now I'm depressed... ofcourse, I just got screwed by a guy on EBay with his "forgetting" to combine shipping on a Freak Kit I bought. So at the same time I say Good luck!

slimloko
03-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Lol I Was So Damm Lucky, Hey Thanks To You Carebear Remember The Wrong Front Block That I Got From Trinity, If I Cant: Returned
You Told Me That In Worst Case Scenario I Should List It In Ebay I Well I I Took A Look In Ebay And I Found The Body Kit:d

Ill Post Some Pictures When I Get It

By The Way Carebear Did U Install The Body Urself Is It Difficult

CareBear-Killer
03-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Yah, I did everything myself. The way these things are made, its very simple... there's not a million and one parts laying around. Just a few... bolt, striker, striker buffer, striker spring, valve, valve spring, eyes, eye covers, and like 5 screws. ...I think thats it. So its easy to remember where everything was when you take it all out and put it in the new body.

The 2 toughest things for me was removing the valve and getting the eye wires to stay in the groove that is cut out for them. Even then, those two things are not very challenging.