PDA

View Full Version : Pack too much?.........

DRAGON
01-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Makay.......I'm playin ball at a new place tomorrow and I'm looking at all the crap I'm taking with me. It's setting right next to me ready to go tomorrow. I mean a big pile of schtuff: 2 cases of Evil's, ma Bates lightweight boots, my Imp, Imagine and Phantom in Gun Guard cases, cooler(it's hot here 70* right now, in the 80's tomorrow), fruit punch Gatoraid, 2 fold out chairs, Evil box filled with misc. tools(which I never end up using), Hoppe's gun cleaning kit and then the 20 gallon Rubbermaid storage container with: 6 barrels, 5 C02 tanks, N2 tank, RevyX, Zeggo, chronograph, straight squeegie w/neck lanyard, 5 dowel rod barrel mops, 3 towels, 1 wet wash rag in a baggie, 3 barrel condoms, 4 camo pocket bandanna's, 1 camo head bandanna, JT gogs, 4+1 harness w/140's, 1 extra 100 rd pod, harness for pump paintball tubes, fingerless gloves, jocky cup, Kingman car charger, box inside that holds: misc. parts for all markers, 4 different oils, chewing gum, more things that I don't need...........and prolly some other stuff that's slipped my mind right now. Oh ya......and all my clothes are layed out for tomorrow as well -

Did I forget anything? - :questionicon:

Drefish99
01-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Snacks? Chips? Sandwiches? etc.
Never know when you'll get hungry.

DRAGON
01-21-2006, 10:21 PM
I don't eat at all when I play. I cannot see how people eat when running around and such. I most times don't even eat for at least a few hours after I'm done. Adrenoline is usually running all day and after. Closest I get to food is chewing gum. I absolutely have to chew gum or I dry up like a prune -

covert24
01-21-2006, 10:26 PM
id bring soem snacks just in case. when i use to play back in new york at cousins they always had a food truck that sold pizza, wraps, etc. and every day i got like 4 wraps and 2 slices of pizza.

shunut
01-22-2006, 04:38 AM
Sounds to me like you got everything covered. I thought I brought a lot of stuff with me but I guess I don't. One time I decided that I didn't need a bunch of stuff because I thought I was over packed, so I left it at home and guess what? I need it. So I guess its better to be safe than sorry. Have fun!

QAZ123
01-22-2006, 06:29 AM
cooler(it's hot here 70* right now, in the 80's tomorrow),
:mad:

vikingshadow
01-22-2006, 06:53 AM
toilet paper..........

and a magazine!

kevdupuis
01-22-2006, 07:28 AM
Yes, never forget the toilet paper.

DFSniper
01-22-2006, 07:30 AM
gatorade, q-tips, sand paper, nail file, super glue, batteries, spare hoses (something might happen even though you use SS), rubber bands, paper clips, tweezers. some of that stuff sounds wierd, but you never know when you might need to fix your or someone elses gun.

*EM1-Master*
01-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Bring the ban stick for wipers :dodgy:

redlantern
01-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Kitchen sink?

geeZus
01-22-2006, 11:10 AM
At Cup I had three bags. My duffle bag had my tank, hopper, arm pads, misc stuff, pack and mask. My backpack had my Alias and ECX Timmies, barrels and some other misc stuff. The gun bag had the Ripper2 Timmy and Foehn'd Element framed Ion in it. We had a pull cart that we used to carry our paint. We'd have that thing stacked with bags. It sucked having to pull that, especially at the venue, where it was hilly at the team parking area.

TacTownKilla
01-22-2006, 11:34 AM
i loved the days where i could just throw my spyder in my bag with a couple of co2 tanks, a hopper and some paint.

DRAGON
01-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Well turns out I did need some of the tools kuz I pulled a venturi for a guy and removed the spring from his trigger too. Think I recruited at least 4 people to the relm of LP. After trying my new Imagine all wanted the detailed dirt on LP for their Spyders. I used all 3 markers today and I must say I totally PWN'd -

I agree with the forgetting stuff post. If I forget something chances are I'll need it but if I have everything, nothing at all seems to go wrong and all just takes up space in the trunk lol -

Though TP was a good idea, just as I can't eat because I'm so worked up, I couldn't take a dump if I wanted to. No eating, no dumping lol - :D

vikingshadow
01-22-2006, 06:43 PM
LOL - you know next time you'll have to take a rather large dumpo - all because we brought it up here and it'll flash through your mind...

Grab a wetnap pack so in case you're in the woods and don't have time to run to the portapot....Ewwwwwwwwwww!

DyNasty9
01-22-2006, 07:22 PM
at one tourny i played in, it was catored by some resterant and they gave us pulled pork and chicken and pasta. it was really good but it was right before we had to play the finals. but we did ok, the first few games then our guys like stopped being aggresive and stuff so we got 4th. i could eat and play doesnt bother me.

bigred76
01-22-2006, 07:30 PM
I eat while I'm at the field. I always get hungry as heck. Also, Gatorade works WONDERS when you're dehydrated.

DRAGON
01-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Gatorade is da shizzle and I always have some on hand. I tried a bottle of Bawls(sp?) last week and really like it. I tried some other stuff similar and threw it away after tasting it. Was going to try a couple of Bawls today but the corner store was out of stock. Will have to wait for next time I suppose -

bigred76
01-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Bawls is pure caffeine. When you get some, REMEMBER; ONLY ONE PER DAY. It will be very bad for your body, and you will be twitchier than Twitchy the Squirrel.

ricochet08
01-22-2006, 07:46 PM
hmmm...imagine how one would b on the field if too many Bawls were to be drank...lol

TacTownKilla
01-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Bawls is pure caffeine. When you get some, REMEMBER; ONLY ONE PER DAY. It will be very bad for your body, and you will be twitchier than Twitchy the Squirrel.

bawls dont have caffeine in them at all, it has some berry root stuff thats like 5 times stronger.

lewizz124
01-22-2006, 09:42 PM
hah thats funny because im holding a bottle of bawls in my hand right now and on the ingredients at the bottum it says "WARNING this product caontains HIGH levels of caffeine". me and my friend had 2 bawls in one day a couple weeks ago while playin reball... we were WIRED, then towards the end of the day we got sooooooooo sick and almost threw up. BAWLS, drink responsibly.

bigred76
01-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Whatever, it's guarna (sp?). But it has the same affect, so I was simplifying.

durrell
01-22-2006, 09:43 PM
No, red face it you were wrong. :P

I've never had Bawls..it doesnt sound very appealing.

chubb0rz
01-23-2006, 04:12 AM
I have had over 8 in one night...look at me i'm fine:thewave:

ricochet08
01-23-2006, 12:39 PM
I've never had Bawls..it doesnt sound very appealing.

:lolsign: my thoughts exactly :p

geeZus
01-23-2006, 12:45 PM
I had one after drinking one night. It wasn't that great, and it didn't make me stay awake.

My conclusion from this thread: Dragon takes way too much stuff to the field, Bawls isn't all that great, and Tim is an idiot.

bigred76
01-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Very good deduction, Chris. :dodgy:

geeZus
01-23-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm glad you agree. :dodgy:

Santy
01-23-2006, 01:23 PM
I have had over 8 in one night...

that sure does explain alot. :dodgy:

leed
01-23-2006, 09:05 PM
that sure does explain alot. :dodgy:
Agreed, as I agree to Tim being an idiot. But that's okay.

I never seem to be able to take enough stuff when I play, I always end up needing something else. I guess I haven't yet reached the stage of my maximum amount of my equipment yet. So far, the most bags I've need is two. Just equipment, one marker only too. Before, I took all 4 of my markers to the field, and that was just a pain, and then I sold 1 and the other three are not in working condition quite yet, so I wont be playing anytime soon... Anywho, I wanna go play now..

Gunny462
01-27-2006, 04:28 AM
I usually brought about the same 'stuff', snacks as well. I also brought a spray bottle (didn't see it mentioned). I stayed away from eating food prepared at the site mainly because I rather not be running to the port-a-potty during the game cux of da shiatz.