PDA

View Full Version : PSP LA...wowww

DyNasty9
03-02-2007, 02:36 PM
my jaw dropped like 5 times reading this.Federoff gets the russians a 5 min with 20 sec. left on the clock, up one point and about to win against X-factor. One of his boys decides to play on as well, Russians start 3 on 4, all tied up in OT, and lose the first game of the event.
A rock solid Ironmen lineup, the best they've had in years, comes out flat against Infamous, just off their worst year ever, who play a near flawless first half. With nothing going right and getting stomped, down 8 to 1 with 10 min. left the 'Men mount a comeback and score five unanswered points. But since they waited until the second half to play offense, they lose 8 to 6.
Xsv, who in a year have lost two teams worth of talented players, take on a heavily favored Legacy, who picked up former Trauma star Lucian Blackburn, Dynasty world champ Johnny Perchak, and argueably the best player to ever come out of Sweden, Joy's Maximus Lundquist. This is a counter punch field, and the team that adjusts to the carnage is going to win the close points. Tied at the half 4-4, with Lucian and Thomas battling for the snake, Xsv scraps out a lead and holds on. The clock runs out on the game with XSV up 7-5. Micah's Mcglocklin's line didn't lose a point the whole game.
Ny Hurricanes absolutely destroy former world champs Trauma in a one sided bloodbath 12-3. The Hurricanes ran all over the field dominating every aspect of play, and with a -9 point spread Trauma is going to have to stomp Infamous and the Ironmen in order to make it through to sunday. But they've done it before, and won the event.
Moral of the story....don't sleep on anyone. This is the pro's, and it doesn't matter how hard you practiced, you still have to prove it every day, every game, every point, every snap shot. Nothing is free and everyone is out there to make you remember their name.

Stand out Performances
Davey Williamson--Dynasty
Mark Nelson--Naughty Dogs
Darcy--Aftershock
Eric Plum--Infamous
Everyone on Infamous
Everyone on Hurricanes
Micah Mcglocklin--XSV
Thomas Taylor--XSV
see you guys tommorow
pbnation thread (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2048177)

i cant believe ironman russians AND trauma lost.( trauma got hammered):mad:

and i really didnt think XSV would win a match(considering all there player loses this year) but the just inched one out, nice job.

Theheroguy
03-02-2007, 03:02 PM
yay for xsv the name still gots fight in it
but wow that made my jaw drop a kcablizilion times

splater18
03-02-2007, 04:12 PM
my friends going and ill get some info on the new products

chubb0rz
03-05-2007, 06:33 AM
Yea that game was amazing. Before that Legion was down 4 to 6 and came back to tie it up 6 - 6 with only 4 guys (penalty). Time went out and it ran into over time. Then Ironmen went on to win...great match

DyNasty9
03-05-2007, 04:01 PM
wow go ironmen.

ttam13xlpb
03-05-2007, 04:51 PM
:yeahthat: :waytogo:

phatphil
03-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Trauma got destroyed by the Hurricanes...... wow.

DyNasty9
03-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Trauma got destroyed by the Hurricanes...... wow.
truama got destroyed period. last place, thats so...not good lol.:(

Theheroguy
03-06-2007, 12:06 PM
I hate trauma because the stole my city but they live in another state

DyNasty9
03-06-2007, 02:25 PM
I hate trauma because the stole my city but they live in another state
lol same with like 5 other different teams.

Theheroguy
03-06-2007, 07:45 PM
yeah its stupid they have to have a city but come on another state at least take one in your state just because Greensboro sucks doesn't mean you can jack us

DyNasty9
03-06-2007, 07:52 PM
yeah its stupid they have to have a city but come on another state at least take one in your state just because Greensboro sucks doesn't mean you can jack us
im pretty sure its not because greensburro sucks but because its not know. like notice how all the teams have big cities.