PDA

View Full Version : paintball team jerseys

yamaha cow
03-02-2007, 08:44 AM
ok so i started a paintball team and i want to get jerseys for the hole team taht match and so we can have are team names on teme and stuff. whats a good place to go to for that.

timbertiger20
03-02-2007, 08:53 AM
I think it's www.animalpaintball.com They are good but you hit the worst time of the year because they are making all of the other teams gear. Right now we have about 20 in waiting to be done!

turbo chicken
03-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Heck Design your own for to Walmart ... get a white tee-shirt ... huge permanent marker .... done

Who says you have to look good ... (yeah i know someone thinks so)

But if you got the money go with the link provided ... that would have been where i pointed you.

Theheroguy
03-02-2007, 11:51 AM
here one I've seen their work it's good
http://www.customsportsgear.com/
ahh get avatars that way I don't have to look at your names I'm lazy

Buddha33
03-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Just a thought but when we had a team we went to a hockey store and had them print up some pratice jersey with our logo. The jerseys where nice becasue they where very custom and we got them for just under $40 with numbers/names/logo and team name on the sleeve. Just my 2 cents.

Buddha

Xtreme
03-07-2007, 03:25 PM
My team and I just ordered jerseys through a company called Eye2Eye, here is the link and if you order from them tell them Marc from Team Shady Inc. sent you.

www.eye2eye.org