PDA

View Full Version : Make a Shutter into a straight feed?

Border411
03-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Does anyone know if this is even possible? I would assume that you need to remove the powerfeed, drill our the ball port on the vertical axis, then weld on a piece of tubing, or drill holes and tap for a clamping feedneck. Any thoughts?

shunut
03-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Technically with a LOT of work you could probably do it but its just not worth it. Its much easier to just buy a Spyder body that is vertical feed and transfer your parts to that body. I have a Shutter and wanted vertical feed as well, I just bought a TLX body and transferred everything over.

Jegger24
03-01-2007, 04:25 PM
I know I saw a site where they cut out the powerfeed and put in a vertical feed for like $40 but I can't find it right now. I am also looking into just getting a new body for my old Shutter, but I can't decide which one. If I find that site I will PM it to ya' if you are interested.... Good luck!

Oscum Guy
03-01-2007, 06:21 PM
buy a spyder pilot, imagine or imagine cp body from firstcallpaintball.com

Border411
03-02-2007, 02:07 PM
I know I saw a site where they cut out the powerfeed and put in a vertical feed for like $40 but I can't find it right now. I am also looking into just getting a new body for my old Shutter, but I can't decide which one. If I find that site I will PM it to ya' if you are interested.... Good luck!

I found the site...it is a company called Polecat.