PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Trailer (everyone Please Read)

Jack In The Box
02-28-2007, 11:41 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2041124

Everyone please go check this out. As they said in the thread, paintballers should be a family. This theft is horrid. Whatever can be done should, is, and will be done if everyone gets involved.

If a staff member could sticky this thread link, that would also be appreciated. I cannot yet post on PbNation, so please people, get involved.

Thank you.

durrell
02-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Moved this for you. More people will look for this here. Hope it can be recovered before everything is sold.

Theheroguy
02-28-2007, 11:53 AM
wow
what jerks
if they get caught isn't it grand larceny and grand theft auto

Oscum Guy
02-28-2007, 11:59 AM
that guy needs to die!!!

Jack In The Box
02-28-2007, 12:02 PM
There is a link to a video on fox 12 news that everyone should look at. I sent a link and email to my brother, who lives in Hazel Dell, which is next to Battleground, where the trailer was stolen. I will post any new news from him here.

Thanks for the support, and thanks Durrell for moving this to the proper place.

Oscum Guy
02-28-2007, 12:11 PM
can you give us the link.

Jack In The Box
02-28-2007, 12:18 PM
http://www.kptv.com/video/index.html This is the link to the video that was aired yesterday. There was an update that isnt on the video about the truck that was used to steal the trailer was also stolen. To the right of the site are the video options, just scroll down until you see the one that reads Thief Steals Paint Ball Trailer. Thanks again everyone.

Oscum Guy
02-28-2007, 12:20 PM
i live in ohio so i dont think ill be seeing it.

Jack In The Box
02-28-2007, 12:25 PM
••••• TPS Trailer Stolen! Donate to some of the nicest people in paintball ••••• (http://www.smokingunzpaintball.com/jack.html)

Another link for those of us who might be able to help out in any way.

tater_salad
02-28-2007, 02:16 PM
That pretty much sucks I don't know what I would do if that much stuff got stolen from me. I would track them down like John Cena on "The Marine" when they stole his wife but it would be my paintball equipment and then I would kill them and after they are dead I would pee on thier face. But since I would feel bad about killing them I would pay for their funeral.

Hob Hayward
02-28-2007, 02:24 PM
****ing scumbags.

I wish I was in that area and had some way to help.

Jack In The Box
02-28-2007, 03:13 PM
On another note: This, (in my opinion), is the perfect example of why paintball fields/owners/event holders, should allow overnight camping, or at least parking at the events. I realize there is a need, in some places, to help the local economy by staying at hotels, eating at restaurants, and buying consumer products from local stores etc.

However, this happens with any major event of any sport. Thieves target hotels, cars, shopping mall parking lots, etc etc. As a young sport still up-and-coming to the outside world, paintball needs to be a tight-knit community of helpful, well-spoken, upstanding individuals who go the extra mile for their fellow teammates, and even for there opponents. This sport is already "out of the ordinary", so lets take it a step further and go for the phrase "A step above the rest". I guarantee this will put an almost stop to these kinds of problems.

Lets make the difference, and be better than the rest.

timbertiger20
02-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Are you the same Jack that owned the trailer? I hope you find it and my team will be searching a scenario game in Lebanon this week for your equipment. Pics and an inventory would be good. Also chech Craigslist as it's often overlooked by LEO. Do you or any of the owners of equipment have renters insurance or Home Owners Insurance. If so they should cover whatever you personally own! Also If any of the equipment was purchased by Visa or Mastercard in the last year they have insurance for every item you purchased through them! That's alot of balls considering you can see the truck rack and a buisness logo on the side of the truck.

timbertiger20
02-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Can you get a copy of the footage? They won't let me download from their site! The right person could make that video 50% clearer and you might be able to see the logo!

Well good news.......you have a license plate shot......you need to get that video to someone with more expertise with video clean-up. Judging from the graininess of the actual news footage.......that could be pretty decent footage. Most Police Departments don't have the equipment to handle the video. Give it a week or two and see what happends. You can ask them to send it to the FBI lab and they could get it fixed up a bit.

Hob Hayward
02-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Thats a weird format, I couldn't find a way to get the footage.

However, if the truck the stole the trailer with was really stolen, than who it was stolen from doesn't matter.

Jack In The Box
02-28-2007, 03:50 PM
No, Im not the same Jack as the owner of the equipment, if I was I wouldn't be sitting here at the computer, Hehe, I would be head hunting. Anyway, there was some additional info added and basically all that can be done is being done. Great support here though, thanks all.

You mentioned a scenario game in Lebanon, is that Lebanon Oregon? If so I may make an appearence there and keep a lookout for some of this possible stuff.

There is a lot of info throughout the thread that I linked on PbNation, its a lot to go through and read, but it would be beneficial for anyone who is going to be in the northwest over the next few weeks, that way they know what to look for.

timmyshoota
02-28-2007, 04:52 PM
That sucks, the 06 Purple/Silver XSV Egos are like 1 of 6.

timbertiger20
03-01-2007, 07:49 AM
Yep, Lebanon OR. Info is at www.TAWpaintball.com

Jack In The Box
03-17-2007, 09:39 PM
There has finally been some good news about this. The trailer was found, it was empty when they found it, but it was found, somewhere in Woodland WA.

Finally starting to get somewhere.

STRIKEFIRST
03-19-2007, 09:11 AM
There has finally been some good news about this. The trailer was found, it was empty when they found it, but it was found, somewhere in Woodland WA.

Finally starting to get somewhere.

Good...hopefully they can come up with a lead.