PDA

View Full Version : Info from the PB expo

Method951
02-28-2007, 01:00 AM
Im just c/ping from my post on PBnation...

"Just returned from the paintball expo west with a spyder jersey (old one), a Fasta, and uh...some other stuff. A free Vortex II fan i won in a raffle.

Anyways, i stopped by the spyder trailer and new models this year all have new body designs (except the VS and MR series). The Xtra will now be sold with a no-o-ring delrin bolt. The MR1 will get a new brother, namely the E-mr1 priced in between the MR2 and the regular MR1.

Best news of all: Kingman is nearing the final stages of completion of a new board for their e-markers. The guy at the trailer told me it will basically be comparable to other boards, mainly PSP oriented ones (ramp, etc). He didnt know a release date or have much other info on it, but did say that it will be out this year and he said it would be sold seperately and be included in their markers after that (dunno if it will be the standard board though, or like a "vs2 extreme" or something).

I asked about more R&D and stuff for the VS series markers and he didnt say anything specific other than "R&D is always going on in the background, especially for that gun" but didnt have much to say other than that."

My thoughts:

give me that board. NOW.

leed
02-28-2007, 01:45 AM
They should just call it the No-Ring bolt. LOL. BRB let me mail that name and design to myself so I can sue Kingman when they steal it.. :dodgy:

You should have asked when they're coming out with the BC Line, hahaha.

Kingman-Rep
03-02-2007, 01:57 PM
They should just call it the No-Ring bolt. LOL. BRB let me mail that name and design to myself so I can sue Kingman when they steal it.. :dodgy:

You should have asked when they're coming out with the BC Line, hahaha.

Funny Guy!!

Method951
03-02-2007, 07:47 PM
mr.rep! Any info on the board? Price and release date?

:)))

Theheroguy
03-02-2007, 07:55 PM
board board board board now now now now

Oscum Guy
03-03-2007, 04:31 PM
yaaaay board!!

CareBear-Killer
03-03-2007, 04:42 PM
I feel like a new guy... Whats the BC Line?

Great info Method. thanks for sharing!

Kingman-Rep
03-08-2007, 03:29 PM
mr.rep! Any info on the board? Price and release date?

:)))

I unfortunately can not give any info on the board specifics at this time.

STRIKEFIRST
03-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I unfortunately can not give any info on the board specifics at this time.

Is it just me or does mr rep sound like he's part of congress? ;)

Sandman_Bravo
03-08-2007, 03:39 PM
I can't wait to see that e-mr!

Hob Hayward
03-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah, that'll be interesting. I mean, it has to have some different features, otherwise it'd be an MR2.

I wanna see that board, hopefully it'll have good eye logic!