PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Barrel (for MR2) anyone have something to say?

Duktoer
02-27-2007, 06:20 PM
Thanks again for your time. I have my eyes in a Trinity 18" barrel for the MR2, is this a good barrel?

Border411
02-28-2007, 04:29 AM
Get a J&J cermic. Well worth the money, and not 1 person has ever had anything bad to say about it! Doubt you will find that with any other barrel.

VS3 Sniper
02-28-2007, 09:39 AM
My brother has a j&j on his mr2 and I have never heard him complain. I would just get the j&j. Good luck

ViperX
03-01-2007, 06:27 AM
i don't think you will be happy with an 18" barrel anyway. It's kind of excessive and you really won't notice that much of a difference between a 14" vs the 18", only exception is you will use more air to push the ball another 4" and will have to increase your veloicty adjustments to do so, then if you change out barrels in mid play for whatever reason you will be shooting hot.

I had originally purchased the OPSGear 18" fluted sniper barrel, it was a nice looking barrel and performed well, but was way too long to manuever with, especially in the woods. I'm 5'10" and holding my marker in the down position while walking anywhere the barrel amost touched the ground. In the end I just sold it and actually have gone to a much shorter barrel. Anything in the 10-14" range is good, anything shorter and you will have drops in accuracy as the ball hasn't had the time to accelerate and stabilize before it exits the barrel.

Duktoer
03-01-2007, 12:49 PM
=S im reading thsi with my new 18" barrel at my left side. Its to late...=S I will give it a chance and let you kwon what happen, thanks for your time!...i already told you that im from Mexico (live in) in another post...so hhelp me out...what means "shooting hot" in spanish "disparando caliente". Thanks!

Hob Hayward
03-01-2007, 01:08 PM
When your shots are too fast. They should be kept under 300fps at all times, and some fields will require lower than that.