PDA

View Full Version : MrSpimmy

tygger91
02-27-2007, 01:58 PM
I dont know if this is out yet, but has anyone tried to Turn an MR2 Marker into a Spimmy?
I want to do it, but I am not sure if it will go right, especially with the unique trigger frame the MR2's have.

But than again, a LPR Mr2 would be quite something..

Any ideas?:shrug:

shunut
02-27-2007, 02:49 PM
I think you would have the best chance with an MR1 body but I'm not sure how easy it would be. I think it would take heavy modificaiton of the body, and IMO a MR series body wouldn't look too great with Timmy parts. The MR bodies are big a bulky, not something I see when I think of a Timmy or Spimmy.

Oscum Guy
02-27-2007, 04:17 PM
i agree with shunut. but it would look cool if you mounted a timmy front block on it and used a timmy lpr. then converted it to lp. timmy front blocks have great air flow. it would be an interesting project. another cool project would be to fit and mount the spyder solenoid in a timmy frame and use the mr2 board. that would be cool and also timmys have better trigger setups than spyders. this project would be kinda dumb but you could cut up a timmy ram sleeve and see if the spyder ram would make a good striker. there a whole bunch of crap you coud do.

if you want a spimmy just buy a spyder body from firstcallpaintball.com. they have the pilot acs, new imagine and imagine cp bodys there for cheap. they also have really cheap timmys if you want a timmy.