PDA

View Full Version : E trigger lol

Aaronbusmc
02-27-2007, 06:35 AM
I put an e99 trigger on my mr1 and it works great! All the try to keep it cleaner at the paintball shops said it wouldn't work. I have a fasta 18v and I can empty an entire hopper without a break. I use draxxus midnights or infernos. This is the way to go I will post a pick when I get home from work.

MVS1
02-27-2007, 08:15 AM
Was it a direct bolt-on or did you have to do any mod's. Great idea!

Aaronbusmc
03-01-2007, 06:07 AM
No dude it is completely stock. I knocked around the idea of an acs bolt but no dice with finding one that would fit. The truth is that its not needed, the stock bolt is just fine. Still trying to get those pics up.

Hob Hayward
03-01-2007, 12:05 PM
You could no doubt mod an ACS bolt to work, it might be a pain in the butt though. I contemplated converting my ACS bolt for my friend's MR1, but neither of us could get the bolt pin retainer screw out, it was red loctited or something.

Aaronbusmc
03-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Okay not all stock but here goes

16 inch cp barrel
m4 stock
e trigger
new asa
new drop forward
yes it has black tape on it but thats just to cover up shiny parts.

http://i13.tinypic.com/2mqngix.jpg

http://i13.tinypic.com/4h1bxjk.jpg

DRAGON
03-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Um.....that's a trigger frame not a trigger lol. This is common knowledge -

Crazy Cracka
03-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Love the electrical tape drop forward :P

Aaronbusmc
03-12-2007, 07:48 PM

WOW DUDE! Is it just common for you to be a jerk? Trigger frame, E Trigger, double trigger, response trigger, you get the point right? No need to be a complete tool about things.

cbx133
03-13-2007, 05:47 PM

I really don't think that response justified a Ban. Being a Mod I hardly think you should be heckling people about common lingo or a mistake (to you). Many people call Electronic trigger frames E-triggers. If you are just heckling for fun, expect a response like that if the person doesn't know you are joking. I just don't think that was a fair response from someone with any power and I feel you abused your Moderator power.

-Sam (concerned member)

newkid
03-13-2007, 06:00 PM
WOW DUDE! Is it just common for you to be a jerk? Trigger frame, E Trigger, double trigger, response trigger, you get the point right? No need to be a complete tool about things.

I about died laughing when I read that, I'm not sure if he realized your a mod or knows what a mod is, and to cbx you dont tell your boss or anybody with a higher authority their a jerk- its just not a smart idea

cbx133
03-13-2007, 06:05 PM
I about died laughing when I read that, I'm not sure if he realized your a mod or knows what a mod is, and to cbx you dont tell your boss or anybody with a higher authority their a jerk- its just not a smart idea

Yeah but I also put "authority" into the category of following the rules. If they are making rude comments to a user then they can't expect the user to be the perfect gentleman. Plus he wasn't even as bad as it could have been Lol. Plus a warning should be in effect IMO.

DRAGON
03-13-2007, 06:18 PM
I really don't think that response justified a Ban. Being a Mod I hardly think you should be heckling people about common lingo or a mistake (to you). Many people call Electronic trigger frames E-triggers. If you are just heckling for fun, expect a response like that if the person doesn't know you are joking. I just don't think that was a fair response from someone with any power and I feel you abused your Moderator power.

-Sam (concerned member)

Good for you Sam.....The banned person was posting from Glendale, Az and you say you are fron Phoenix on a proxy. Why do I get the feeling this is a reserve account which is forbidden here? Me tinks you should tend to your own business. If you have a concern with what you think I did, take it up in PM's not the open forums, that's what they're for. You are off the topic here which is against the rules. So is flaming for that matter.

Flamming others in a severe manner will also not be tolerated. Posters that wish to fight or argue should use other means outside of this board to dispute there differences. Those continue to use this board in a negative manner is grounds for banishment from thise forum. Banning will be to both individuals or groups, no matter who started it.

The moderators do have the right to move, edit, or delete any post or reply to a post as seen fit. The moderators also have the right to ban anybody that abuses this boards rules. Especially on a continued basis.

Though, as moderators, we do try to keep an open mind to topics discussed. Do not test the waters to see how far you can go. Simply put, if you have nothing but a negative comment to post, we suggest that you do not post at all for a continued existance on the board.